NBA Thread

aujeff11

Luka and Porzingis on the same team!!! Inject this straight into my veins!!!!!!!😤😤😤

3 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Russ as a person IS GOAT for real.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Russ as a person IS GOAT for real.

I was very impressed with Noel in this video too.  First time I have seen him outside a game.  Outstanding person.  Wasn’t fake at all.  

• Thanks 1

er.jpg

w.jpg

oak.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Ok Ky I get you but you need to stay in Boston

Hmmm, I’m less confident now than I was at the beginning of the season that he stays in Boston. I’m curious if it’s because the season has been more of a grind than he expected. 

13 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Hmmm, I’m less confident now than I was at the beginning of the season that he stays in Boston. I’m curious if it’s because the season has been more of a grind than he expected. 

Kyrie is just a different dude. He is the one star I can see going to the knicks. He walks his own path. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kyrie is just a different dude. He is the one star I can see going to the knicks. He walks his own path. 

There was a lot of speculation on Celtic blogs of him wanting to play for the NYK before his comments about staying in Boston. If Ainge gets the feeling in the next week that Kyrie is gone, I could envision him packing Kyrie with other assets and probably a third team to make a move on Davis. 

BRODIE!!!!!!

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

There was a lot of speculation on Celtic blogs of him wanting to play for the NYK before his comments about staying in Boston. If Ainge gets the feeling in the next week that Kyrie is gone, I could envision him packing Kyrie with other assets and probably a third team to make a move on Davis. 

A rash trade just seems the opposite of what we have known about ainge through the years. I would be shocked but man I would be for it. Excitement is never to far away in the NBA!!! It is a spectacle and so fun year around with all the of the player movement.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I mean...All they need is a veteran shooter

They need a LEGIT third star. Warriors have Klay averaging 22 ppg and we know he can go off for 40 at any given moment. The Thunder have.... Steven Adams? Yah not going to cut it.