UGA game at 2:30 or 6:00pm

gr82b4au

Please Lord Baby Jesus let it be 6:00 PM.  That stadium will be adsolutely insane. It would be at 2:30 PM as well since the temperature has dropped

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

If it's at 6, that means we lose this weekend.  So if you're rooting for 6 p.m., understand what you're rooting for.

Go Muschamp! But in reality you are correct. 

3 hours ago, PoetTiger said:

and i will be one of them...

I’ll be right there with ya! I am quite the obnoxiously loud fan. It’s easier in the student section though I must admit.

Depends on whether or not CBS sees Auburn/Georgia or Bama/MissSt. as the bigger draw... I'm betting it'll be Auburn/Georgia at 2:30

The real hope here is we handle business Saturday and game day comes back down to Auburn. The atmosphere will be insane.

Can we get the 2:30 game, but not have Gary "Bama" Danielson?  That would be optimal. 

I have a feeling Auburn is going CBS for UGA and Bama.  I’m pulling for 2:30 so I can get back to North Alabama before midnight.  Stadium will be rocking no matter what.  Auburn owes UGA some payback for 2006 and the past couple years of vomiting all over ourselves.

5 hours ago, JMassie11 said:

The real hope here is we handle business Saturday and game day comes back down to Auburn. The atmosphere will be insane.

Game day won't be in Auburn.  Miami/Notre Dame is the same day and should be the front runner for November 11th.  That's a much bigger game with potentially massive playoff implications.

1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

JHS under the lights FTW 

With the time change this weekend the lights will be on for the 4th quarter at least if at 2:30. 

Have a strong feeling Auburn/UGA will get the 2:30 CBS slot. It just has a bigger appeal than Bama/Miss St does, plus it's the Deep South's Oldest Rivalry. 

23 minutes ago, gr82be said:

With the time change this weekend the lights will be on for the 4th quarter at least if at 2:30. 

I know but we haven't fared well on CBS recently. Just sayin...

19 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

It still may happen...

Don't underestimate Gus' ability to lose a game he should win. He may still help you out this Saturday.

Archived