AU vs Indiana State Game Thread

Tiger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Just checked the stats and murray’s Stat line is impressive.

heron Ian having a tough day.  He needs to be ok with being a good teammate on days like this

Murray is going to be a swiss army knife for us, and a very valuable calming presence for us while our young PGs wade through their peaks and valleys. I am very excited with what I see from Desean. Think TJ Dunans type impact but 50x more under control.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

There’s really a discussion here about whether Wiley is good? Wow. 

I get people being down on the FBI thing and his possible involvement but I mean c'mon...

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

There’s really a discussion here about whether Wiley is good? Wow. 

I enjoyed the part where his size was questioned due to an encounter at chick-fil-a.

Solid game by AU .....good effort and I always like how  BP greets to opponent players afterward.....always very gracious to them. 

6 hours ago, ReidMcLain said:

Wasn't impressed with Wiley. He had one post move. Never dominated the boards for his size. Never took over a game. I get he was young but still. And Purifoy had like one good game then he just completely fell off. I'm talking 100% eye test. Not match ups and names. Auburn looks completely different

Austin will be an NBA lottery pick after this year and we absolutely need him

19 hours ago, jared52 said:

Check here for some stats on the game http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/boxscore?gameId=400987173 really wasn't a good shooting night for our team. Definitely won this one with defense which is encouraging. Also Murray is going to show folks this year why you can't judge a player on measurables alone. A lot of folks were scratching their heads when we brought him on and he may be our best all around player this year. Kudos for Okeke on having an solid and efficient night offensively

42% obviously isnt great, but I guess it isnt putrid either ... interestingly and a positive to me ... 3 of our primary scorers from last year were very poor from the field in brown, heron and harper.  (i'll give okeke a break for his shooting percentage).  it was truly a team performance.

brown going 0-7 from 3!  after the last game!  he seemed a little cocky after the last game, maybe this will bring him back down a touch.  heron seemed to be just trying to dang hard.  i'm glad he wants to be a player, but sometimes it just aint your night.

74.2% from the line.  nice to see that.

Archived