Hillary Covered Up Sexual Harassment by Aide?

Proud Tiger

According to the NYT (which is not always right) Hillary protected a campaign adviser accused of sexual harassment. Her hypocrisy is monumental.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/26/hillary-clinton-protected-08-campaign-adviser-accused-sexual-harassment-report.html

Hillary has had a reputation of changing her views based on what will get her elected. She has changed her views on abortion, gay marriage, illegal immigration, supporting her husband when he is accused of sexual harassment and worse. This article is just another example while she needed him to help on her campaign she could overlook her views on sexual harassment. 

I realize over time people can honestly change their views on many of the things Hillary changed her views on the problem I have is she always changes her views based on what helps her the most in the polls at that time.

What ever happened to the outrage over Harvey Whatshisname and the other media moguls?  That sure did not last long... 

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What ever happened to the outrage over Harvey Whatshisname and the other media moguls?  That sure did not last long... 

It kicked off the #metoo movement. 

35 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It kicked off the #metoo movement. 

True..but the media interest has totally flagged.....and though some things might be in the works,  have not seen trials, fines or anything brought against the culprits....which makes me think that the :victims" are paying a price for going public...and the claims have shut down.  On the other hand, about the only ones making claims were women fully secure in their jobs.....and I'm betting that nothing has changed for young women trying to get started in the entertainment industry...and speaking up will be a career killer. ...like the young woman in HC's office. 

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

True..but the media interest has totally flagged.....

Nothing new to report really. 

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

and though some things might be in the works,  have not seen trials, fines or anything brought against the culprits

These things move slowly, but there are several lawsuits coming down the pike in Weinstein’s case. 

....which makes me think that the :victims" are paying a price for going public...and the claims have shut down. 

There’s been an undeniable shift in the attitude towards these accusations. Hence the #metoo movement, which is still going strong. 

On the other hand, about the only ones making claims were women fully secure in their jobs.....and I'm betting that nothing has changed for young women trying to get started in the entertainment industry...and speaking up will be a career killer. ...like the young woman in HC's office. 

That’s true. Here’s a good read on that. 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-metoo-moment-hasnt-reached-women-in-low-wage-jobs-will-it/

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

I would say I'm shocked, but that's a lie.  There's little that would surprise me with Hillary and what she would do to win.

I agree and I also think she had plenty of willing accomplices. But lets be honest, nothing of substance has been pinned on this woman and I don't expect that will change. Could be wrong. I doubt she's faced an administration like this one.

Now contrast to Trump who by many accounts did not even want to win. It is one reason many struggle to comprehend Russian assistance. Why want it or need it if you simply don't care? Puzzling to say the least. 

The saga continues. What will next week bring?  I honestly don't think anything will surprise me. 

Another example of Hillary's vulnerability as a political player.  I would still prefer her to what we have now by a large margin.  However, if this, hopefully, brief season of political illness helps to purge both parties of their most cynical, self-serving participants it will have been worth it.

And then there is the other Clinton.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/26/scandalous-paula-jones-former-attorney-reflects-bill-clinton-lawsuit

As a note......a 7 part series started on FOX last Sunday night called "Scandals." They will repeat the 1st one tonight as well as show the 2nd in  the series. It is by no means an attempt by FOX to smear the Clintons. Rather it is a well done documentary with numerous interviews of Clinton friends and adversaries over the years. It is unedited history.

16 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

And then there is the other Clinton.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/01/26/scandalous-paula-jones-former-attorney-reflects-bill-clinton-lawsuit

As a note......a 7 part series started on FOX last Sunday night called "Scandals." They will repeat the 1st one tonight as well as show the 2nd in  the series. It is by no means an attempt by FOX to smear the Clintons. Rather it is a well done documentary with numerous interviews of Clinton friends and adversaries over the years. It is unedited history.

Seriously?  :no:

So, presumably, Fox is developing a similar expose on Trump?  Or is there just nothing to see there.  :-\

19 minutes ago, Auburn85 said:

There you go. As time goes on more facts come out about Hillary although she lives in denial. She even has the gall to call other women bitches.

On 1/26/2018 at 6:34 PM, AUDub said:

No excusing this. That's a damning report. 

On 1/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, Brad_ATX said:

I would say I'm shocked, but that's a lie.  There's little that would surprise me with Hillary and what she would do to win.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:09 AM, HVAU said:

Another example of Hillary's vulnerability as a political player.  I would still prefer her to what we have now by a large margin.  However, if this, hopefully, brief season of political illness helps to purge both parties of their most cynical, self-serving participants it will have been worth it.

Seems we have agreement from all sides here.

Archived