Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Rock just sat there chilling and watched that beat down on Reigns just so he could pull the ref. Lol. That wasn’t a well timed segment at all. 

Tag matches are like that sometimes. Triple threats are worse. 

From a sizzle standpoint this is a 10/10. For steak 5/10

• Like 1

Rocks gonna screw the lock and get pinned. 

s***. Bloodline rules tomorrow. 

That was perfect. 

Tomorrow is gonna be so good. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

s***. Bloodline rules tomorrow. 

Just how it has to be. Gonna be chaos. 

59 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Just how it has to be. Gonna be chaos. 

Needs to be the most overbooked match in Mania history 😆 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Needs to be the most overbooked match in Mania history 😆 

All It comes down to is that Cody needs to beat him clean. Stack all the odds against him, then watch the pop when he gets the pin. 

The Rock pinning Cody tonight is a bookers dream. So many directions they could go. 

33 minutes ago, AUDub said:

All It comes down to is that Cody needs to beat him clean. Stack all the odds against him, then watch the pop when he gets the pin. 

It won’t be remotely clean which defeats the purpose of beating Roman. You already said it yourself. It’s going to be the most overbooked match in mania history with both sides getting a ton of help.

• Like 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

It won’t be remotely clean which defeats the purpose of beating Roman. You already said it yourself. It’s going to be the most overbooked match in mania history with both sides getting a ton of help.

No “clean” only means whatever help he gets keeps the bloodline off of him lol. 

That is literally how babyface help works. The heels interfere. The faces keep the heels at bay long enough for the face in the ring to do what he needs to do to get the job done *on his own* lol. 

Edited by AUDub

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

That is literally how babyface help works. The heels interfere. The faces keep the heels at bay long enough for the face in the ring to do what he needs to do to get the job done *on his own* lol. 

That is not in the least beating someone clean as a whistle as you say. How DBry won mania is clean as a whistle making Batista tap in the middle of the ring even after the authority interfered and no one had to help DBry.

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

After gauging the crowd last night, I’m wondering if the pop will deliver. It’ll def wake the crowd up if SCSA comes out.

I still think it would hilarious for all of this happening, Cody wins only for Priest to cash in at the last moment.  Cody finished his story for 2 mins 😆 

I know it's likely DP tries after Seth v Drew, but I prefer this option instead lol

39 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I still think it would hilarious for all of this happening, Cody wins only for Priest to cash in at the last moment.  Cody finished his story for 2 mins 😆 

I know it's likely DP tries after Seth v Drew, but I prefer this option instead lol

I was thinking that last night would have been an interesting time to cash in on Seth. Wait until the end of the brutality and boom. That would have been nuts!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I was thinking that last night would have been an interesting time to cash in on Seth. Wait until the end of the brutality and boom. That would have been nuts!

Unfortunately, DP run with MITB conflicts with whatever story they are telling with Seth. So they just have him hold off. If that's the case, just have him lose the cash in.  I still would have loved for Truth to somehow use that briefcase as a cash in by "accident" as the final straw with his runnings with Judgements Day. Could have let them off the hook with a DP cash in since it's just not his time.  

Now they may be using it to cash in successfully on Drew if he wins it since he still has not signed his extension.  Does his contract end at WM? Or still have some time?

7 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Unfortunately, DP run with MITB conflicts with whatever story they are telling with Seth. So they just have him hold off. If that's the case, just have him lose the cash in.  I still would have loved for Truth to somehow use that briefcase as a cash in by "accident" as the final straw with his runnings with Judgements Day. Could have let them off the hook with a DP cash in since it's just not his time.  

Now they may be using it to cash in successfully on Drew if he wins it since he still has not signed his extension.  Does his contract end at WM? Or still have some time?

I think Drew wins, DP cashes in and wins, and then they start a build up with Drew and DP that ends with Drew winning the title at Clash at the Castle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I think Drew wins, DP cashes in and wins, and then they start a build up with Drew and DP that ends with Drew winning the title at Clash at the Castle.

I can see that as the next step. 

Not looking forward to the main event tonight… 😭🥺😢😔☹️😡😤🤬😠👿🥴🤮🤢🤧😷

last few hours of the tribal chiefs historic and legendary run. I am unwell!!!! 

• Love 1

53 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not looking forward to the main event tonight… 😭🥺😢😔☹️😡😤🤬😠👿🥴🤮🤢🤧😷

last few hours of the tribal chiefs historic and legendary run. I am unwell!!!! 

image.gif.dc23dcefa0d5a2ed71b28cbbc91128fa.gif

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is not in the least beating someone clean as a whistle as you say. How DBry won mania is clean as a whistle making Batista tap in the middle of the ring even after the authority interfered and no one had to help DBry.

No that’s exactly how it works. Whether the Bloodline gets a few hits in to tip the scales in Roman’s favor is irrelevant provided none of Cody’s help tips the unfairly scales in *his* favor against Roman. Heels are supposed to play dirty and the faces are supposed to win through sheer grit and gumption lol. Someone preventing a throat spike from solo and Cody finishing Roman on his own is still clean. 

97 starcade is a good example of effing this up. 

Think we all saw that coming. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

It was made way better by Drew being a cocky prick to Punk. 😂😂😂

• Like 1