Pro Wrestling Open Thread

Brad_ATX

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He and his brother are a snapshot of everything wrong with humanity. All I can hope for is that he gets RKO’d into oblivion.

(You’re supposed to hate the heel)

I can already see where this one is going and I don’t like it. Paul is going to sneak up and win this one out of nowhere. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I can already see where this one is going and I don’t like it. Paul is going to sneak up and win this one out of nowhere. 

Like a classic chicken**** heel 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Like a classic chicken**** heel 

Yep. I’ve seen this damn story play out too many times in these types of triple threats.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yep. I’ve seen this damn story play out too many times in these types of triple threats.

He has the chops though. 

Is anyone going to talk about how Randy got injured and returned 30 lbs of muscle heavier with a head twice the size? Doesn’t WWE do PED testing now? I could have sworn Roman got suspended under their PED rules.

That was pretty good for a triple threat lol. 

• Like 1

Saw that finish coming from a mile away. I can’t believe they let Logan Paul go over in a triple threat with Owens and Randy ****ing Orton. 

Sponsorship deals made that match smh.

Saw that finish coming from a mile away. I can’t believe they let Logan Paul go over in a triple threat with Owens and Randy ****ing Orton. 

Sponsorship deals made that match smh.

The dude can wrestle. He’s not all hype. 

Idk man y’all tell me it just seems like a lot of times at mania Styles is in these random mid care feuds that scream 2 fairly big names who they have nothing got so they try and scrap together a random feud. Him and Jericho at 32. Then him and Orton had a random mania match and finally tonight with muhhhhh dude LA Knight (YEAAAAH!). Feels like he peaked in wwe almost a decade ago with his ceeeeeeeena feud.

Just now, AUDub said:

The dude can wrestle. He’s not all hype. 

He’s a great athlete and can wrestle, but you can’t have him leapfrog Owens in a match that you’re asking Randy to put over younger talent. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Idk man y’all tell me it just seems like a lot of times at mania Styles is in these random mid care feuds that scream 2 fairly big names who they have nothing got so they try and scrap together a random feud. Him and Jericho at 32. Then him and Orton had a random mania match and finally tonight with muhhhhh dude LA Knight (YEAAAAH!). Feels like he peaked in wwe almost a decade ago with his ceeeeeeeena feud.

The point was to put Knight over. AJ is a kingmaker now.  

He’s a great athlete and can wrestle, but you can’t have him leapfrog Owens in a match that you’re asking Randy to put over younger talent. 

Dude he was famous coming in and him actually having a handle on the business he’s a booker’s dream. It’s no wonder he went over. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

AJ is done dude. Always been mind boggling how boring of a mic guy he was. Tremendous wrestler, but he’s a snooze fest personality.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Dude he was famous coming in and him actually having a handle on the business he’s a booker’s dream. It’s no wonder he went over. 

Trips struck me more as a “going to have to earn your keep” type of guy. I’m just surprised at how fast they put a belt on him and how strong he’s looking. 

Trips struck me more as a “going to have to earn your keep” type of guy. I’m just surprised at how fast they put a belt on him and how strong he’s looking. 

If he sucked that would be one thing, but he’s good and brings a VERY lucrative audience to the table. 

Bailey being brought out by a group of furries. Cringe city!!

Just now, AUDub said:

If he sucked that would be one thing, but he’s good and brings a VERY lucrative audience to the table. 

VERY lucrative audience = a bunch of pre teen Chads hyped up on Prime hydration drinks and Zyn’s😂

VERY lucrative audience = a bunch of pre teen Chads hyped up on Prime hydration drinks and Zyn’s😂

Money, my boy. Want popular appeal, you gotta cater to them lol. 

Edited by AUDub

Damn I almost forgot. We didn’t talk about how absurd Seth looked in his entrance last night. wtf was that!!! I couldn’t take him seriously after that. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

AJ is done dude. Always been mind boggling how boring of a mic guy he was. Tremendous wrestler, but he’s a snooze fest personality.

He is one of the main ones who it makes a huuuuuuuge difference if he's a heel! Same as Orton! Both are boring af as a face and never ever should be one. Ya feel me bruh!? 

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The point was to put Knight over. AJ is a kingmaker now.  

Yes the point was for LA to win but styles is not on that level fam. 

That was a good false finish. 

That match didn’t move the needle for me. Rhea and Becky brought down the house, but man the women’s division is hard to watch sometimes.