Trump executive bill to end family separation

NolaAuTiger

3 hours ago, channonc said:

Sorry,  she was boarding a plane to head to the border. The fact that she deplaned without it says one of two things happened: 1) she finally listened to her staff or 2) staff didn’t realize or was too afraid to correct her wardrobe choice until they were on the plane.

This looked terrible and it’s even worse that the President doubled down on the wardrobe choice later.

I disagree with your options. There is a third. She was sending a message to the Trump hating media and others that she doesn't care. I love it and her.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chuck Schumer and the democrat party are biggest pieces of hypocritical political s*** in the long storied history of Democrat hypocritical pieces of s***.  I haven't disagreed with many of Trump's actions; but in this case he should have told them to stick it; stuck with the existing program of keeping the kids separate from their criminally irresponsible parents or just deport them immediately since they didn't go thru the consulates.  This bull**** has to stop; and Schumer and the rest of you ass clowns need to think more about Americans; you know them, right, the folks already in America that pay taxes, coach the ball teams, give to charity, ......... these are the folks that need help instead of importing more welfare recipients. 

We spend $110b annually taking care of illegals.  A 2017 report by the Texas Department of Public Safety said that that over the period from June 1, 2011 to February 28, 2017, the 215,000 criminal aliens who were booked into Texas jails were collectively charged with 566,000 offenses, including 1,167 homicides and 6,098 sexual assaults, with a total of 257,000 convictions.  We need this like we need a hole in the head...and it is all avoidable in the 1st place.  All you hypocritical a**holes that are so "woke" for criminal illegal aliens should be required to go to the home of one of the 1167 Texas families that lost a loved one; or speak to a rape victim; to understand if they are near as "woke" as you towards your borderless border policies.   You know, I keep forgetting, but maybe one of you will remind me how many of these kids you've taken in to help with the cause...Homey?  Elle?  This is all manufactured bull****, you all know it... and it cost lives....but hey, the ends justify the means, right guys?  I mean, come on, what are a few dead Texans in the greater cause (or a few dead Californians, or a few dead................  

We have 22 veterans that commit suicide each day.    Veterans health care while getting better, is still a mess.  I've seen it first hand on some of it's good days; and unfortunately, I've had to intervene when it delivers it's normal quality of care.  We have a mental health crisis that needs to be dealt with in the same we treat other medical conditions.   I could go on....There are many, many,  many, better ways to spend $110b than importing a mess from South of the border.   

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/12/tancredo-illegal-aliens-and-violent-crime-some-amazing-facts/

And now we find out the famous crying girl "ripped from her parents" was't really ripped from her parents at all...just another manufactured piece of bull**** from the noble fifth estate...the free and independent press (meaning neither free nor independent).

DgVz9GZUEAAAcJ-.jpg:large

DgVoVmGWsAEr6Sz.jpg:large

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S. 

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

4 hours ago, channonc said:

Sorry,  she was boarding a plane to head to the border. The fact that she deplaned without it says one of two things happened: 1) she finally listened to her staff or 2) staff didn’t realize or was too afraid to correct her wardrobe choice until they were on the plane.

This looked terrible and it’s even worse that the President doubled down on the wardrobe choice later.

She deplaned without a jacket because it's hot as hell in South Texas this time of year.

50 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Chuck Schumer and the democrat party are biggest pieces of hypocritical political s*** in the long storied history of Democrat hypocritical pieces of s***.  I haven't disagreed with many of Trump's actions; but in this case he should have told them to stick it; stuck with the existing program of keeping the kids separate from their criminally irresponsible parents or just deport them immediately since they didn't go thru the consulates.  This bull**** has to stop; and Schumer and the rest of you ass clowns need to think more about Americans; you know them, right, the folks already in America that pay taxes, coach the ball teams, give to charity, ......... these are the folks that need help instead of importing more welfare recipients. 

We spend $110b annually taking care of illegals.  A 2017 report by the Texas Department of Public Safety said that that over the period from June 1, 2011 to February 28, 2017, the 215,000 criminal aliens who were booked into Texas jails were collectively charged with 566,000 offenses, including 1,167 homicides and 6,098 sexual assaults, with a total of 257,000 convictions.  We need this like we need a hole in the head...and it is all avoidable in the 1st place.  All you hypocritical a**holes that are so "woke" for criminal illegal aliens should be required to go to the home of one of the 1167 Texas families that lost a loved one; or speak to a rape victim; to understand if they are near as "woke" as you towards your borderless border policies.   You know, I keep forgetting, but maybe one of you will remind me how many of these kids you've taken in to help with the cause...Homey?  Elle?  This is all manufactured bull****, you all know it... and it cost lives....but hey, the ends justify the means, right guys?  I mean, come on, what are a few dead Texans in the greater cause (or a few dead Californians, or a few dead................  

We have 22 veterans that commit suicide each day.    Veterans health care while getting better, is still a mess.  I've seen it first hand on some of it's good days; and unfortunately, I've had to intervene when it delivers it's normal quality of care.  We have a mental health crisis that needs to be dealt with in the same we treat other medical conditions.   I could go on....There are many, many,  many, better ways to spend $110b than importing a mess from South of the border.   

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/12/tancredo-illegal-aliens-and-violent-crime-some-amazing-facts/

And now we find out the famous crying girl "ripped from her parents" was't really ripped from her parents at all...just another manufactured piece of bull**** from the noble fifth estate...the free and independent press (meaning neither free nor independent).

DgVz9GZUEAAAcJ-.jpg:large

DgVoVmGWsAEr6Sz.jpg:large

The U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Sentencing Commission reported that as of 2014, illegal immigrants were convicted and sentenced for over 13 percent of all crimes committed in the U.S. 

According to the FBI, 67,642 murders were committed in the U.S. from 2005 through 2008, and 115,717 from 2003 through 2009. The General Accounting Office documents that criminal immigrants committed 25,064 of these murders. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities

This is beyond ignorant.  You act as if it's one or the other.  Either we open the borders completely or keep separating families.  Hate to break this to you, but it is possible to want border control AND understand that splitting families is inhumane.  We're supposed to want to be better than that as Americans.

These are kids man.  There's nothing, and I mean nothing, stopping us from detaining and exporting families together.  It's the right thing to do, both for our border security and the kids involved who have no say in where they go.

50 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

This is beyond ignorant.  You act as if it's one or the other.  Either we open the borders completely or keep separating families.  Hate to break this to you, but it is possible to want border control AND understand that splitting families is inhumane.  We're supposed to want to be better than that as Americans.

These are kids man.  There's nothing, and I mean nothing, stopping us from detaining and exporting families together.  It's the right thing to do, both for our border security and the kids involved who have no say in where they go.

I suggest reading for comprehension next time:

" stuck with the existing program of keeping the kids separate from their criminally irresponsible parents or just deport them immediately since they didn't go thru the consulates"

13 minutes ago, japantiger said:

I suggest reading for comprehension next time:

" stuck with the existing program of keeping the kids separate from their criminally irresponsible parents or just deport them immediately since they didn't go thru the consulates"

Yeah, I read you correctly the first time.  I stand by every word I said.

you got to help me on this bud...I suggested doing what you proposed and you called me ignorant...that's some geometric logic there Captain Queeeg....

26 minutes ago, japantiger said:

you got to help me on this bud...I suggested doing what you proposed and you called me ignorant...that's some geometric logic there Captain Queeeg....

You also made false equivalencies to the issue at hand with regards to "dead Texans", as you put it, and our veterans as red herrings.  Sorry, but those are two very seperate issues when discussing the one at hand, which is separating kids from families.  Staying on topic would have significantly helped your argument.  Instead your tangential rants and need to bash all things liberal or the media undercut the only part which you decided to quote yourself on.

10 hours ago, Mikey said:

She deplaned without a jacket because it's hot as hell in South Texas this time of year.

I live in DC, it was 90 when she got on the plane. 

11 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I disagree with your options. There is a third. She was sending a message to the Trump hating media and others that she doesn't care. I love it and her.

?????

2 minutes ago, channonc said:

Well then, that's pretty good proof that the jacket was worn intentionally as a message to the media. Once in Texas, no jacket. I think she proved her point about the media, how crooked they are and what any of us should care about their scribbling and whining.

17 hours ago, channonc said:

Any updates on unemployment rate?

3 hours ago, channonc said:

Not to hot to send a message to those who hate her husband.

13 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You also made false equivalencies to the issue at hand with regards to "dead Texans", as you put it, and our veterans as red herrings.  Sorry, but those are two very seperate issues when discussing the one at hand, which is separating kids from families.  Staying on topic would have significantly helped your argument.  Instead your tangential rants and need to bash all things liberal or the media undercut the only part which you decided to quote yourself on.

No, they are the same issue...we have a fixed amount of money...it's about choices and priorities...and just plain common sense.  This whole thing is bull****, you know it; stop pretending like this is a real issue when not a one of you gave a s***; ever; until every other red-herring you tried to get Trump failed.  

59 minutes ago, japantiger said:

No, they are the same issue...we have a fixed amount of money...it's about choices and priorities...and just plain common sense.  This whole thing is bull****, you know it; stop pretending like this is a real issue when not a one of you gave a s***; ever; until every other red-herring you tried to get Trump failed.  

And you fall back to your typical MO of saying this about people trying to get Trump.  No bro.  It's about human decency.  If Obama was in office and a zero tolerance policy was put in effect, I'd still be calling this out.  In fact, I rarely come hard at Trump on here.  I don't like him, but I prefer to debate policies and statements being said by him or those in administration.  The Mueller thing will is something that will take care of itself and I'm a "let the chips fall where they may" guy on that.

And it's not the same issue.  You're pulling those into this debate is the very definition of a red herring.  I know this because I taught logical fallacies at AU.  You would have failed that class.

However, I will engage on this point.  Yes, there is a fixed amount of money.  But treating people, and immigrants are still people, with a modicum of humanity doesn't cost us much.  Considering I'm just learning of this practice in the last week or so, then you are correct in saying that I didn't care before.  Upon learning of a situation, it became apparent that we should care.  This is how information works.

Come at me better next time Inoki-son.  Otherwise, you're wasting my time.

16 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

And you fall back to your typical MO of saying this about people trying to get Trump.  No bro.  It's about human decency.  If Obama was in office and a zero tolerance policy was put in effect, I'd still be calling this out.  In fact, I rarely come hard at Trump on here.  I don't like him, but I prefer to debate policies and statements being said by him or those in administration.  The Mueller thing will is something that will take care of itself and I'm a "let the chips fall where they may" guy on that.

And it's not the same issue.  You're pulling those into this debate is the very definition of a red herring.  I know this because I taught logical fallacies at AU.  You would have failed that class.

However, I will engage on this point.  Yes, there is a fixed amount of money.  But treating people, and immigrants are still people, with a modicum of humanity doesn't cost us much.  Considering I'm just learning of this practice in the last week or so, then you are correct in saying that I didn't care before.  Upon learning of a situation, it became apparent that we should care.  This is how information works.

Come at me better next time Inoki-son.  Otherwise, you're wasting my time.

My typical MO is to use facts to confront political bull****. 

• Note that none of this started until after the latest blow to the "resistence" thanks to the IG report came out...every time Russia, Russia, Russia takes a setback; the press comes out with some bull**** story that turns out to be a lie...this all started with the "kids in cages" picture that was shown to be from 2014 under Obama...oops...the left had decided Immigration was going to be their latest attempt to undermine Trump.  When that was found to be a lie they moved to the next attempt...kids were being kept in squalor....oops, pictures come out that showed they're actually not kept in squalor...ok, 0 for 2...then voilà  Time magazine picture; which also turns into a lie....
  • stop pretending this has anything to do with decency....if it was, the Democrats, who were in charge at the time, would have cared about decency when kids were actually put in cages back in 2014...this is a shallow, completely transparent and disingenuous effort just like all the others.  
  • Also, because you want to make it about something it isn't;  does not mean I have to play along....your premise is bull****...don't expect me to "come at you" on your terms when I reject outright your terms based on the stated strategy of "the resistence".  When this peters out they will move to some other bull**** claim....my debate teachers taught me this...I am sure you taught it to
  • If this really was about the kids, this would have been dealt with when Trump put DACA on the table 6 months ago...he offered the Dem's double what they had asked for...and they did nothing..just like this week...solutions are on the table...Schumer and his band of merry ass clowns will do nothing....they have no intention of working to solve this because it will deny them their pet issue
  • This is a law enforcement matter and should be dealt with that way....the parents are criminals...we don't send kids to prison with parents....I would much prefer instant deportation...but you guys create the rules on this....learn to live by the rules you create.

17 minutes ago, japantiger said:

My typical MO is to use facts to confront political bull****. 

• Note that none of this started until after the latest blow to the "resistence" thanks to the IG report came out...every time Russia, Russia, Russia takes a setback; the press comes out with some bull**** story that turns out to be a lie...this all started with the "kids in cages" picture that was shown to be from 2014 under Obama...oops...the left had decided Immigration was going to be their latest attempt to undermine Trump.  When that was found to be a lie they moved to the next attempt...kids were being kept in squalor....oops, pictures come out that showed they're actually not kept in squalor...ok, 0 for 2...then voilà  Time magazine picture; which also turns into a lie....
  • stop pretending this has anything to do with decency....if it was, the Democrats, who were in charge at the time, would have cared about decency when kids were actually put in cages back in 2014...this is a shallow, completely transparent and disingenuous effort just like all the others.  
  • Also, because you want to make it about something it isn't;  does not mean I have to play along....your premise is bull****...don't expect me to "come at you" on your terms when I reject outright your terms based on the stated strategy of "the resistence".  When this peters out they will move to some other bull**** claim....my debate teachers taught me this...I am sure you taught it to
  • If this really was about the kids, this would have been dealt with when Trump put DACA on the table 6 months ago...he offered the Dem's double what they had asked for...and they did nothing..just like this week...solutions are on the table...Schumer and his band of merry ass clowns will do nothing....they have no intention of working to solve this because it will deny them their pet issue
  • This is a law enforcement matter and should be dealt with that way....the parents are criminals...we don't send kids to prison with parents....I would much prefer instant deportation...but you guys create the rules on this....learn to live by the rules you create.

You say you use facts and then counter with some BS about "the resistance".  That's some laughable conspiracy theorist level stuff right there.  Tell Alex Jones hello at the next meeting when discussing that stuff.

This issue absolutely has to do with decency.  Michael Steele, former RNC chairman, agrees with me here by the way.  Said it the other night on his radio show.  Again, we the people are just now learning about these things in detail.  It's ok to be mad at both sides of the aisle.

And the Dems did offer a middle ground on DACA to Trump, including funding for the wall at $25 billion.  He walked away from that.  Trump doesn't have the votes in the Senate to get everything he wants and he walked away from a compromise deal.

Finally, I don't make the rules. Lawmakers do.  And you have zero idea of how I've voted in the past.  Here's a news flash genius: I'm not a straight party voter.  Stop trying to put this as an us vs them thing.  It's not.  And we, as a society, do not enforce the letter of the law on every crime at all times.  We give law enforcement leeway where it makes sense.  This is a time where using that common sense would have been welcome. 

22 hours ago, channonc said:

I'll take Melania over this anyday.

http://www.obamafordummies.com/michelle-obama.html

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think "But Obama" has gotten a little worn out.  Got any "But Carter" stuff?

Naw, he was a flop and not a butt:hellyeah:

On 6/22/2018 at 11:30 AM, TitanTiger said:

It's not fake.  She chose to wear the jacket on a trip to see the immigrant situation at the border for herself.  I've heard the post-facto explanation about what the message meant.  Even if true, that only makes channoc's question even more applicable.  Where is her staff to tell her that this moment is a *really* bad time to wear that jacket.  Save it for another occasion.  It's going to be interpreted differently than you think and is a very bad look.

Find a photo that proves it's not fake.  There were hundreds of photogs there.  Surely, one got a photo that shows something that proves she wore it there. 

Archived