GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Again - if you haven't turned off the TV disgustedly, go back and look at the rear view of the return past the good block at the 40. It's really clear thst 95 hits number 1 in thr back at the 20 yard line.

The refs are killing us this season, but not with this call.

This is what I saw. Otherwise the ball would have been placed at the 50. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Bro we are really trash on offense. Smh. Every time I talk trash to my homies before the season start we do this

We are a 4 loss team with this offense.

Give JHS to the equestrian team and we can start playing at Auburn HS’ stadium 

3 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Auburn blows this game open in the 2nd half.  Gus and Stid still letting LSU game beat them in the first half.  2nd half more Boobie, more deep shots, more turnovers on defense.  Let’s go!

How do you expect to take a deep shot when Stidham is running for his life every down?  If anything, we need more quick throws to slow down the rush.

Just now, doverstutts said:

this team will not win over 7 games,,,,might ought to lower those high hopes

$1,000,000/ win at that rate.

This Shivers thing is bothering me. I kept saying last week that NCM was no where to be found and then he leaves the team. I hope we aren’t looking at the same thing with worm. And if I were Slayton, I’d use the four game rule. The guy is a great player and never gets the touches he deserves.

Just now, doverstutts said:

this team will not win over 7 games,,,,might ought to lower those high hopes

Our defense will keep us in the games at half time but you are correct that we are in serious trouble. So many things are wrong with this team. We look lost. 

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Mute, listen to the AU broadcast.

Is the radio broadcast still out-of-synch with the TV? Last time I tried to do this it was and I couldn´t take it.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

How do you expect to take a deep shot when Stidham is running for his life every down?  If anything, we need more quick throws to slow down the rush.

There were times in the UW and LSU games that we had  a drive or two where we called perfectly to mask our OL issues, we need to make that style our bread and butter going forward if we are going to have a chance

6 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

Again - if you haven't turned off the TV disgustedly, go back and look at the rear view of the return past the good block at the 40. It's really clear thst 95 hits number 1 in thr back at the 20 yard line.

The refs are killing us this season, but not with this call.

Wrong.   Rewatch the play.   95 only blocked one person.    It’s not blocking in the back when a defensive player turns his back

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Our defense will keep us in the games at half time but you are correct that we are in serious trouble. So many things are wrong with this team. We look lost. 

There's one very glaring hole on this team.  Fix the o line and you're looking at a totally different offense.

Just now, auburnphan said:

Stidham.  7-11.   2 bad passes, one drop.  No time in pocket

Against this Arkansas team.smh. Maybe second half will be different. 

Archived