GAME THREAD: Auburn vs Arkansas

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bash Gus or not, all I know is I’m tired of watching other offenses, with less talent than AU mind you, making things that we could never do, look simple. This isn’t just about slant routes or throwing to the TE. It’s everything offensively. I mean things that teams like OU do so simply would floor us here at AU. 

This really does feel like us trying to force “our” game plan against an inferior team instead of playing to what we can do, which is to play around a weak OL. I actually thought we made some decent play calls against LSU. This just seems like a bucket of ill considered garbage.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

So, it's your fault? ?

I just want to be a fan like everybody else. I want to be able to brag on my team too but nooooo. Can't do that!

8 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Can’t believe we’are melting over a 17-0 lead lol. I get it though 

I think it has to do with the quality of the opponent we are playing. Arky would probably have a losing record in C-USA or MW this year

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

Stidham.  7-11.   2 bad passes, one drop.  No time in pocket

There were a 2 times when he took off that he had wide receivers open. I think he is so scared of getting hit now that he is not surveying the field and staying in the pocket. It reminds me of the Clemson game except we are playing a terrible team. Also the lack of intermediate routes is hurting him. The only pass we have completed is a wide receiver screen where that is the only play and it is done immediately.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

There were times in the UW and LSU games that we had  a drive or two where we called perfectly to mask our OL issues, we need to make that style our bread and butter going forward if we are going to have a chance

It baffles me that we refuse to do it.  This is a team that is begging for a quick passing game.  Playmakers everywhere.  Get them the ball and get the hell outta the way.

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

I think it has to do with the quality of the opponent we are playing. Arky would probably have a losing record in C-USA or MW this year

Correct. This ark team is horrible! We should beat this team 45 to 0 at halftime.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

After seeing just a little of bammer and Georgia today, they would curb stomp us right now.

Yes sir curb stomp they would. 

Archived