When will a frontline candidate run on marijuana legalization

NolaAuTiger

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I'm just saying, it would appeal to a very large number of voters on both sides of the aisle. Seriously. The older generation underestimates... 

I agree. I keep waiting, thinking someone will take advantage. Oh well. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Yep. Even though it’s legal in a few states, it’s still a cash-only industry and obviously can’t be transported across state lines. Federal enactment changes the entire game.

40 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Yep. Even though it’s legal in a few states, it’s still a cash-only industry and obviously can’t be transported across state lines. Federal enactment changes the entire game.

Speaking from experience, it's a lot easier than you think.  TSA literally found my gummies when I flew home from Seattle.  Looked at em, said whatever, and moved me right along.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Speaking from experience, it's a lot easier than you think.  TSA literally found my gummies when I flew home from Seattle.  Looked at em, said whatever, and moved me right along.

That stuff will go in a checked bag for me, no exceptions, lol.

41 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Just speaking to technicalities. 

Did you offer one to the agent?

36 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Just speaking to technicalities. 

Did you offer one to the agent?

I would have if they wanted it.  It's Seattle though.  I just assume those TSA officers are so used to people taking weed home.

5 hours ago, AUDub said:

I am in....🤓

18 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I'm just saying, it would appeal to a very large number of voters on both sides of the aisle. Seriously. The older generation underestimates... 

Look at my Legal Eagle making a smart post! Well done darling. 

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Look at my Legal Eagle making a smart post! Well done darling. 

Oh I already have an “in” on the proprietary legalities once it is legalized. Very lucrative.

3 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Oh I already have an “in” on the proprietary legalities once it is legalized. Very lucrative.

And that’s why politicians haven’t gotten behind legalization. They haven’t  found personal profit in it. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

And that’s why politicians haven’t gotten behind legalization. They have found personal profit in it. 

Because they have or haven't? Wondering if that's a typo. 

18 hours ago, AUDub said:

That stuff will go in a checked bag for me, no exceptions, lol.

Checked bag or carry-on ... you'd better hurry up if you're planning on getting any edibles through Seatac the next time you're out here.  Nanny State Strikes Again

21 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

"The older generation underestimates".....  what? :dunno:

Much of the older generation came of age in the 60's and 70's - the "Age of Aquarius".   (Look it up kid.)  ;D

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

"The older generation underestimates".....  what? :dunno:

Much of the older generation came of age in the 60's and 70's - the "Age of Aquarius".   (Look it up kid.)  ;D

I am specifically referring to the older generation in Washington. I know you have a doobie in hand while operating that tractor LOL

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

The candidate would get a whole-hearted endorsement from Snoop Dog

That's too bad man he just stopped smoking yesterday 

Archived