**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol they have their ******* backup quarterback in the game and they’re marching 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I disagree. I think the conference is weaker

agree 2 two good teams and a bunch of also rans.....very little difference in about 8 or 9 teams and then there is arky...

It cannot be overstated how bad the offense let down the defense tonight. I know the secondary played horribly at times but they have been on the field i bet double or more the time as the offense against a good sec team.  You just cannot have such terrible offensive production against a good team when the defense is hangjng by a thread down 2 starters

Just now, Zeek said:

FYI..….many people consider their back up to be a better QB than the starter....

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Well if we would have gotten him he would be starting

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I disagree. I think the conference is weaker

The East definitely is. No doubt. But the West is wayyyy tougher. I remember us beating Miss St like they are a homecoming opponent. Same with Ole Miss. Arky was better. LSU was about the same, maybe a bit better. And Alabama isn't even a question. 

Unfortunate how things are turning out.  I honestly have been okay with our play calls.  I think for me, the missed catch by Davis and the missed catch (overthrow) to Boobie at the end of the first half is what did us in.  It happens.  

Just now, cole256 said:

Well if we would have gotten him he would be starting

And he would be regressing under our coaching staff.

We are Georgia’s bitch . We are soft . Damn I’m so sick of this . We couldn’t win in Athens if they stayed in the locker room . 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Gus why do you have to rely on RS Freshman to carry the load at RB? And why do you not believe in having more then one RB?

Where the **** is KMart? Asa? Hell Boobee has disappeared this game. 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

FYI..….many people consider their back up to be a better QB than the starter....

Most people get their back up QBs actual snaps, AU, we’re clueless of the true talent level of who’s behind, because we don’t play them

Archived