**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

Just now, PigskinPat said:

He was always Georgia’s whenever they came calling.

Maybe so, but we could’ve possibly dodged Gus. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Most people get their back up QBs actual snaps, AU, we’re clueless of the true talent level of who’s behind, because we don’t play them

We are still struggling with our starting QB ….hoping he can learn how to win difficult ballgames. ..and there is nothing to suggest that our back ups are an improvement much as it might be nice to see one or two of them. The situations are nothing alike...unless you are just looking for a reason to complain. 

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Can we put in Cord

I’d settle for Neil Caudle, Sean White, Woody Barrett, anyone.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Kirby still coaching w the game out of hand. Gus practicing his robot voice while picking his nose. 

Hahahahaha he totally is . Gus is a clown man . Kirby wants to win . Gus doesn’t want to lose 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

We are still struggling with our starting QB ….hoping he can learn how to win difficult ballgames. ..and there is nothing to suggest that our back ups are an improvement much as it might be nice to see one or two of them. The situations are nothing alike...unless you are just looking for a reason to complain. 

Maybe Bc next year we will be with a new QB?

1 minute ago, AubFanCT said:

What a joke pass interference call

maybe its the fact that our players throw their hands up in the air  and sell the PI to the refs....   other teams dont do stupid A$$ S*** like that

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Arky was good. We should still be beating Mississippi like that. They don't have more talent. We aren't a physical team

I mean not now, but the Freeze years were good to them. 

2 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I haven't posted in years. I was a sunshine pumper and a Gus backer. I left because the "negabarners" were too negative and I got tired of it. But that being said, I will post once more. I was wrong, and a Malzahn coached team makes my heart and head hurt. I will buy tickets to Auburn games. The ones Bruce Pearl coaches. And baseball. But I am done with football as long as Gus is here. Never thought I would say it, but I am not even watching or listening from this game till he is gone. I am over 60 years old, and lived through some tough times, as far as AU football is concerned. This guy is awful, and is ruining good AU men who are too talented to play for such a poor coach. I was totally wrong and I hate it for the players. 

Never heard an Auburn fan refer to another as "barner". Kinda odd....unless that's some kind of reference to fake fans coming on here.

3 minutes ago, JuscAUse! said:

I haven't posted in years. I was a sunshine pumper and a Gus backer. I left because the "negabarners" were too negative and I got tired of it. But that being said, I will post once more. I was wrong, and a Malzahn coached team makes my heart and head hurt. I will buy tickets to Auburn games. The ones Bruce Pearl coaches. And baseball. But I am done with football as long as Gus is here. Never thought I would say it, but I am not even watching or listening from this game till he is gone. I am over 60 years old, and lived through some tough times, as far as AU football is concerned. This guy is awful, and is ruining good AU men who are too talented to play for such a poor coach. I was totally wrong and I hate it for the players. 

Welcome to the Gus Bus junkyard

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

A backup quarterback is what regular coaches do to try to win games. You suck.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I disagree. I think the conference is weaker

You are right. The SEC has been down the last 3 years and Gus still can't take advantage of it. Gus is a 5-6 wins per season coach at regular SEC strength. We are just in a real bad spot. There is not a lot of proven HC talent out there right now and our "leadership" has not gotten it right in a while. Alan Greene's ability to size up and secure coaching talent is our only hope. I know he gave Gus a thumbs up but after the bama game they will need to consider the impact on ticket sales in 2019 which I suspect will be dismal.  

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I mean not now, but the Freeze years were good to them. 

Get ready for at least one of them here!

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I disagree. I think the conference is weaker

I think so too. That seems true of college football in general. 

bammer and UGA are the only great teams in the SEC right now. And adding Missouri helped no one. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Maybe Bc next year we will be with a new QB?

Probably but this year at least, the coaches still have to try to win using their best players....as I noted, UGA does not have that situation and loses almost nothing with the change in QB.   Not sure who will be our QB next year but IMO not JS....:dunno: but better or worse, he is the best we have right now. 

Archived