**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

The East definitely is. No doubt. But the West is wayyyy tougher. I remember us beating Miss St like they are a homecoming opponent. Same with Ole Miss. Arky was better. LSU was about the same, maybe a bit better. And Alabama isn't even a question. 

Arky was good. We should still be beating Mississippi like that. They don't have more talent. We aren't a physical team

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Gus why do you have to rely on RS Freshman to carry the load at RB? And why do you not believe in having more then one RB?

He hasn't had time to ruin the frosh, yet.

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

We could have had Kirby Smart. I had rather have Muschamp than Malzahn.

seriously?  Did you see the offense he put on the field at Florida?  It's probably the only choice out there worse than what we have no.  NO THANKS..

I’ll give my first born son to the athletics department to get rid of Gus. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

seriously?  Did you see the offense he put on the field at Florida?  It's probably the only choice out there worse than what we have now.  NO THANKS..

Yes really. Look at the offense at South C

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

We could have had Kirby Smart. I had rather have Muschamp than Malzahn.

I want a Air Raid guy. I have forgot what it feels like to watch a team execute a forward pass.

I haven't posted in years. I was a sunshine pumper and a Gus backer. I left because the "negabarners" were too negative and I got tired of it. But that being said, I will post once more. I was wrong, and a Malzahn coached team makes my heart and head hurt. I will buy tickets to Auburn games. The ones Bruce Pearl coaches. And baseball. But I am done with football as long as Gus is here. Never thought I would say it, but I am not even watching or listening from this game till he is gone. I am over 60 years old, and lived through some tough times, as far as AU football is concerned. This guy is awful, and is ruining good AU men who are too talented to play for such a poor coach. I was totally wrong and I hate it for the players. 

Just now, Zeek said:

I’ll give my first born son to the athletics department to get rid of Gus. 

Not gonna work, but appreciate the thought...

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Liberty may beat us. And I’m serious about that. 

Liberty lost to rent a wins like Umass and NMST. We'll crush them then get hammered by bama. We'll go to 7-5 and the fear for your life bowl in either memphis or b-ham

2 programs going in different directions. Can’t blame the d. Absolutely gassed. All on the offense. Horrible play calling. A QB that has no fire and Is terrified of taking a hit, can’t read a defense and misses open guys. Our guys are trying. Plenty of heart. 

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

And he would be regressing under our coaching staff.

True, we would move him to tight end and move Cox to qb

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

seriously?  Did you see the offense he put on the field at Florida?  It's probably the only choice out there worse than what we have no.  NO THANKS..

Have you seen South Carolina play. They would beat us.

Archived