**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

You know what's pissing me off. They have their backup QB playing a big SEC game and he's running the normal offense. 

frustrating as hell.  We never use any opportunities we have to develop our backup.  They go in and hand the ball off rather than actually run an offense.  Of course, with our offense, its not saying much.    Ridiculous that we don't actually develop players.

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

You know what's pissing me off. They have their backup QB playing a big SEC game and he's running the normal offense. 

Can you imagine having TWO quarterbacks capable and allowed to run the full offense??

6 minutes ago, Tigger1985 said:

Stidham has no leadership skills, he's just another player.  Oh Kirby gets a holding call and we don't. We need to go burn down the SEC office :)

Stidham is a reflection of his coaches. THey are supposed to develop leaders. 

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

A backup quarterback is what regular coaches do to try to win games. You suck.

You don't know very much do you?   Do you honestly believe that our back up QBs would be an improvement over JS?    :-\

16 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I understand that it sucks we aren't doing what we did as consistently as we did with Tubs but the conference has gotten wayyyy more competitive. Ole Miss and Miss St were absolute garbage during Tubs. Texas AM wasn't an issue. Alabama was awful. And Georgia and LSU were good about 3/4 of the time. Alabama's success has just made this league brutal, and they are the only ones who have been consistently great. 

Doesn't mean we should be getting handled by our peers 

2 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

All this can't be on Gus. The execution in this game by our players has been mediocre at best. Stupid mistakes. Poor tackling. Freaking QB missing easy, easy, easy throws. If I were the coach, I'd be frustrated as all get out with the play these guys have been putting on the field tonight. I don't see Georgia as all that good. By the way, I dislike Kirby very much.

It is all on Gus! Stop making excuses for him.

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

All this can't be on Gus. The execution in this game by our players has been mediocre at best. Stupid mistakes. Poor tackling. Freaking QB missing easy, easy, easy throws. If I were the coach, I'd be frustrated as all get out with the play these guys have been putting on the field tonight. I don't see Georgia as all that good. By the way, I dislike Kirby very much.

He ran the Cox cat 😺 when we were backed up and the game was within reach

Just now, jw 4 au said:

Typical thUGA. Gus is conceedimg by not calling time out and you go and do that?!?  Karma will be a bitch in life for those folks. What an a**hole!

That’s weak ...conceding...that’s why Kirby went for the throat tbh .

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Honestly, that’s what Gus gets for saying in TV we beat the dog crap out of them. I’d beat his a$$ as well. 

gus is a dumb ass 

Just stop. He’s the head coach it will and should always fall on him. UNLESS he’s showing a fire in his belly on the sideline. Which never ******* happens.

People try to protect these coaches and I think it’s because they have never coached. You know you’re signing up to be where the buck stops. 

1 minute ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Does that not reflect on the coaching?

I frickin love it. If the losing team doesn’t like it then suck it. We just happen to be the losing team. Kirby just having some fun. I see nothing wrong with it. 

But coaches are tasked with getting the most out of their players right? We got a couple of losses and they checked out. 8-5 is becoming too regular under Gus, to put all the blame on the players. We executed terribly on both sides of the ball, yes, but this is happening too often to not question the coaching.

Just now, The Freak said:

UGA isnt that great.  Bama will beat them easily.

Maybe. But IMHO they are still a great team and bammer probably can't beat them twice either. 

1 minute ago, big_al_from_auburn2 said:

Wow.... that’s why you hate ThUGA.... no class!

Kirby is doing what a multi millionaire coach is supposed to do; dominate his rival. 

Archived