**Georgia Game thread***

WarTiger

1 minute ago, AUFriction said:

We have elite running backs. We just have no one to block for them.

Elite??? Nope

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

The defense has been on the field the entire game.  Thats what happens when u run out of gas against a top 5 team

But they were ****** right out of the gate though.   lose the profanity

"7-5 looked bleak when we were 4-3!  Everyone was talking about how we would finish 6-6, but Gus turned it around and got us to 7-5!!! Great job down the stretch! Steele and Chip just let him down!" -Gus Bus Sunshine Pumper Association in 12:10 of game time from now

3 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

We have elite running backs. We just have no one to block for them.

No way. We're below average at OL and SEC average at best at RB.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Based on the b-ball game threads, there’s still a large portion of this board that forgets we even play basketball. 

To be perfectly honest I would guess a lot of our older crowd do not understand the game. Of course I am just a young whippersnapper being a ass right now and projecting lol.

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Steele has robbed this school just like Gus. They should be ashamed of their own paychecks. When they look at their bank statements they should feel so disgusted with themselves they immediately refund it to the university to help pay 100 kids tuitions. 

This is absolutely disgusting to watch . What the hell happened to this defense? We have three senior linebackers and we can’t stop a damn HB dive.

That’s bull**** on Steele. 

******* pathetic. It’s been a joke on this forum forever but why do we not have a damn route tree? ******* screens and deep bombs and we haven’t even tried a deep ball. 

2 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

The defense has been on the field the entire game.  Thats what happens when u run out of gas against a top 5 team

Again the defense has been on the field a lot because the defense  is playing like crap. They are letting RBs run right up the middle DBs can’t cover crap. Are you watching this game at all.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

To be perfectly honest I would guess a lot of our older crowd do not understand the game. Of course I am just a young whippersnapper being a ass right now and projecting lol.

other than the 80's, have we ever been good at b-ball? that would explain why no one is ever on those threads

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I’m turning in my liberty ticket tomorrow 

Be prepared to wait in line

Archived