• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

Alabama-2,346

Auburn-7

I was bored so I did some math, 338 TDs and 4 safeties. 🤔

26 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

At the end of the day, we will have more than them. War Eagle always.

Very true and a nice way to put it. 

On November 21, 2018 at 12:49 PM, Scotty2Hotty said:

bammer 38

AU 0

I am close to this score also. Our O will do little to nothing leaving the D on the field, but our fearless leader will promise everyone the O will be much better next year. 

ALA    39

AU.      13

11 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If they want to assure Tua the heisman, they can with this game. That's all Ill say. We dont have a chance in hell tbh. I still hope we win though obviously

I'd be fine losing 1,000 to 0 if it meant we also somehow prevented Tua from getting the Heisman. They already have two they don't deserve.

They will beat Auburn as bad as Saban wants to beat them.  If's he's in a good mood; they will call off the dogs once up by 35....if he's pissed off (that is, if coming back after halftime he is forced to answer another inane question by the the sideline reporting chick) it will be the most lopsided Iron Bowl since 1948.....

Auburn ……...0

turds.………...34

Very long day for the offense and Gus, the game announcers openly question Gus' play calling. By Monday Chip has moved on. I did see Lindsey coach at Spain Park and this O is nothing like what I saw. Wish Chip nothing but the best.  WDE.  

It’s like a graveyard in here.  I don’t even think 2012 had the forum this numb.  

28-6, we’ll get strangled slowly like LSU.

War eagle - and I’m sorry this coach’s stubbornness has brought us to this.  Absolutely sad to witness

6 hours ago, musicitytiger said:

It’s like a graveyard in here.  I don’t even think 2012 had the forum this numb.  

28-6, we’ll get strangled slowly like LSU.

War eagle - and I’m sorry this coach’s stubbornness has brought us to this.  Absolutely sad to witness

It’s not numb. It’s givin up. Don’t blame them. 

Archived