Iron Bowl Score Prediction

corchjay

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe this one will be very similar to the game there two years ago. AU will keep it close for a half by playing solid defense and making a play or two on some gimmicks. Special teams might make a play or two also. In the end the good guys just don’t have enough bullets left and Bama will pull away in the 2nd half. 34-10 Bama as bad as I hate to say it. Only team I have seen that I think might can play with the turds is Clemson.

Auburn 20 - Bama 17 with a missed field goal to tie it up late.

Boobee runs for over 109yards

Stidham has 24 completions for 115 yards.  45 of which came on a play action long bomb to either Seth, Schwartz, or Slayton.

Ryan Davis has 11 catches for 50 yards and his first Td of the season I believe.

6 minutes ago, dilligas said:

University of Alabama 34

Auburn  17

Correction. That’s uat. 

Gotta go with 3-2 AU; Bama gets an early safety and Carlson kicks a 54 yarder to win it!

Might as well, my head tells me that our offense cannot score on them, and that Stidham will throw 2 or 3 interceptions.  I am afraid Bama wants to bury us this year, so I really expect something like 55-0.

6 minutes ago, GBAU83 said:

Gotta go with 3-2 AU; Bama gets an early safety and Carlson kicks a 54 yarder to win it!

Might as well, my head tells me that our offense cannot score on them, and that Stidham will throw 2 or 3 interceptions.  I am afraid Bama wants to bury us this year, so I really expect something like 55-0.

Agree with this. I will consider it a win if our offense can out score Bama’s defense (points from turnovers).

My real concern here is that our O will leave our D on the field much of the afternoon. That will be big trouble.

I thought before the Georgia game that JS would have to play like Tom Brady for us to win. I think the same

holds true for the bama game. I don't think it will happen.

30 - 10, the evil empire, maybe worse if Saban wants to give the REC an early Christmas present.

Updykes 31

Auburn 13

So once this debacle is behind us when will the good news start up regarding new OC, other staff changes?

I pray they don't shut us out but I don't think it goes well for us. We might make a few big plays but what we need is to keep their offense off the field and that's not something our offense can do this season.

Bama: 42
Auburn: 20

We play for pride. Not saying we win. Think it will be a much better game than most fans think...

I never pick us to loose

Au-38

Uat-37

War Eagle

I predict that both teams will score. Further, I predict it likely but not absolutely certain that in a battle between them and our 2018 AU Tigers, "them" scores more.  That's about all I'm gonna say about that...

I'm hoping for a win. Any score will do, just so it's a win. HOPE, that's all I've got. I will take a pass on the score prediction for this week because my heart is hoping for one thing, and my head is telling me another.  

Ea$t Mi$$i$$ippi $tate College 40

Auburn University 16

Just don’t see us matching up for four quarters. 

Archived