West Virginia vs Oklahoma

augolf1716

I'm hoping Murray catches fire tonight and we can make Tua look like a chump. The very last thing I need is the toothless masses to able to claim as many Heisman winners in 10 years as Auburn in it's existence 😤

• WarTiger changed the title to West Virginia vs Oklahoma
7 minutes ago, bigman334 said:

awful defense

Great offense as well. W. Virginia has completed more passes between the hashes in one quarter of football than we have all season.

I do not think I have ever been more jealous of a program and a team than I have been of Oklahoma the past 4 years. This is their 4th straight year of absolutely ELITE college QB play. There is no program consistently more fun to watch in the country each year than Oklahoma. I wish we looked like Oklahoma did. That would be so fun to look forward to that offense each week.

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not think I have ever been more jealous of a program and a team than I have been of Oklahoma the past 4 years. This is their 4th straight year of absolutely ELITE college QB play. There is no program consistently more fun to watch in the country each year than Oklahoma. I wish we looked like Oklahoma did. That would be so fun to look forward to that offense each week.

Shane Beamer has been mentioned as a rising HC candidate. Who knows where.

6 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

This was textbook....

And yet no flag and no review.

Good Lord, how much more obvious can you get!! Looks like Oklahoma is the darling of the big twelve much like bama is in the SEC.

Ever since Alabama hire Saban, they will always be the media darling.Saban has it made. His best friend is the president of the NCAA, and so Alabama can do anything they and never have to worry about getting in trouble with big brother.

4 hours ago, AUwent said:

Shane Beamer has been mentioned as a rising HC candidate. Who knows where.

I honestly have not seen that anywhere besides birds wishful thinking for AU! lol. This is his first year at Oklahoma. This is Lincoln Rileys genius. Oklahoma took off again as a program when he took over as Oklahoma OC. Dude is a freaking stud. One of the best  and most balanced offenses I have ever seen. They are way more than just a air raid team. They are great at rushing the ball as well.

Archived