RunInRed

Just now, auskip07 said:

exactly why not run 1 play for a shot at the endzone or something

He could’ve run the clock down to say 15, called a TO, tried something deep, 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kaiiu said:

I'm okay with going to the half there. I straight up don't trust Stidham in big games like this to run a 2 minute offense.

Neither is Gus apparently. Hence the runs up the middle to kill the clock.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Coward for a head coach. Over 2 minutes left with 3 timeouts and you just run the clock out. Another reason he should be fired RIGHT NOW

I’m split on it . 3 mins and 3 time outs is an eternity in football

On the other hand it keeps there offense on the bench 

2 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I never blast the players. I feel really sorry that their playing for Malzahn. They need a better head coach to play for.

Yep. This is all on Gus. We should be in the lead.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Cole you're wrong. Explain to me how Raek shouldn't have been suspended for what he did to the Mizzou player? They seriously let him get by with an apology tweet. Not saying he should have been out all season but not even one game? Ridiculous.

It's stuff that goes on in the trenches all the time but I guess he was a little too far in the open. But I'm just saying the crying in general on here is starting to reach

Just now, Zeek said:

Neither is Gus apparently. Hence the runs up the middle to kill the clock.

I would’ve tried something deep for Schwartz or a screen with shivers. If that didn’t work then punt it out of bounds and bama takes a knees, but at least you tried. I called Gus a beta real time lol

Stidham wont take a hit. he just wont. he runs out of the pocket I'f he smells any pressure. we have to run the ball more and consistently with quick slants. 

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I’m split on it . 3 mins and 3 time outs is an eternity in football

On the other hand it keeps there offense on the bench 

We're going up against the #1 team in the country with nothing to lose and Alabama gets the ball first in the second half. Play like you have nothing to lose, do whatever you have to to beat up on your freaking rivals. 

Very proud of the guys and the coaches for they way they played the first half.  Except for the striped shirt who called that tickytack holding call it’s 21-17 good guys.  

4 minutes ago, Dan-0 said:

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHY IS GUS TAKING HIS FOOT OFF THE GAS RIGHT BEFORE THE HALF?!!!

Because we can't move the ball through the air. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

We're going up against the #1 team in the country with nothing to lose and Alabama gets the ball first in the second half. Play like you have nothing to lose, do whatever you have to to beat up on your freaking rivals. 

Can’t disagree with you 

2 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I will say this. We stayed alive and this Alabama team has not experienced adversity. I hope we have something up our sleeve

What about the Citadel?? Lol 

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

Shivers has one offensive play since he broke off that TD run. Am I right?

He had a second run, but he should be a focal point right now, act like he’s Tre smith back in the day, use him.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I would’ve tried something deep for Schwartz or a screen with shivers. If that didn’t work then punt it out of bounds and bama takes a knees, but at least you tried. I called Gus a beta real time lol

It's been a while ago now but when I came to the realization that most of Gus' problems come from his beta-ness it all made sense

Archived