Men vs. Dayton Game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown at the top of the key just ahead of the buzzer and its a THREE.   4 in a row for Bryce Brown.    Tigers lead 51-32 at the half.

Teams that have good guards go deep in the tournament. I've been a UCONN fan since i was little and i certainly know that to be true. AU has two really good ones and a top 3 PG for sure. 

got to catch my breath!!!!....excellent job of taking away their strength, but they are hitting 3's which they don't normally do much of.....they only have 7 available players left to finish the game according to sonny, so we need to drive the ball and try to add more fouls to their two guys that are giving us the most trouble...both have 2

He has a great form, even when he's rushing he's straight up and down, flick of the wrist. That's how you end a half. That's good they can see a mistake like the end of Xavier half apply and adjust. That's about the biggest complement you can give a team. They learn from mistakes and rarely make them twice

That was fun.  I was more impressed with Harper to McCormick oop early in the game.  One of those that Jj may not have dunked it without Jared getting it to his peak height. 

i would like to see mac and chuma get into the lane and draw some fouls.....our scoring is too guard heavy tonight....they are going to have to come out of that zone or pray that our shooters go ice cold,which is always possible

Brown called for an intentional foul. wanting to stop transition, but up this big not a good idea.   Oh well, dayton makes both free throws and gets the ball at the out of bounds spot nearest to where the foul occured.     51-37

Archived