NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I wish we could come out tonight on O like Purdue is doing right now.

I really just want to come out shooting over 30%. I'm so sick of us coming out and shooting 1-6 or something similar. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

I really just want to come out shooting over 30%. I'm so sick of us coming out and shooting 1-6 or something similar. 

Same, I keep saying it so that maybe one day it’ll stick. I just want one game on the road that we don’t start slow. Lol

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Same, I keep saying it so that maybe one day it’ll stick. I just want one game on the road that we don’t start slow. Lol

I would LOVE to see the first 10 minutes resemble the LSU game last year where it was like 30-12.

I LOVE Auburn football but nights like tonight are as exciting to me as any football game. I remember how exciting it was when Cliff Ellis had those good teams in the tournament. I hope CBP is there for LONG time but even so I hope the PTB always make basketball a priority and not let it fall by the wayside. I am PUMPED about this game tonight!!!  

2 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I would LOVE to see the first 10 minutes resemble the LSU game last year where it was like 30-12.

well guess what

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

well guess what

I was hoping we’d come out like Purdue who started 7-12 from 3, we started 7-12 from 3 also

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

My soul was sacrificed, just sayin

My hair was sacrificed. I shaved my head about 15 minutes before tip-off

On 3/22/2019 at 11:24 AM, BJCrawford said:

Are most of you pulling for SEC teams???

No. I pull for Auburn. Those people hate us, I don't see why not return the favor. Gene Chizik wins the Natty and every national Coach of the Year award available, yet our 'brothers' in the SEC elect Spurrier, who Chizik's team beat twice, as SEC Coach of the Year. Cam Newton wins the Heisman and virtually every other national award available and our SEC "brothers" vote some tennis player from Tennessee as Male Athlete of the Year. To hell with the SEC. I'll pull a little for A&M and Mizzou because they weren't in the conference then, but the others can eat crap and die.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

No. I pull for Auburn. Those people hate us, I don't see why not return the favor. Gene Chizik wins the Natty and every national Coach of the Year award available, yet our 'brothers' in the SEC elect Spurrier, who Chizik's team beat twice, as SEC Coach of the Year. Cam Newton wins the Heisman and virtually every other national award available and our SEC "brothers" vote some tennis player from Tennessee as Male Athlete of the Year. To hell with the SEC. I'll pull a little for A&M and Mizzou because they weren't in the conference then, but the others can eat crap and die.

I'm definitely pulling for the SEC in basketball but only for selfish reasons. The better the other SEC teams look the better Auburn looks for winning the SEC tourney, which gets Auburn more national relevance, which, finally, helps out in recruiting the top basketball players in the country. 

I’m pulling for Tennessee just for Cole’s cousin alone. He’s been playing well lately. 

5 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

UT playing IA for the sweet 16. Talk about a lucky draw to advance. IA is slow as molasses.

I thought playing Cincy in Columbus Ohio would be tough, and potential upset.  But alas the home crowd didn't help against Iowa.

UT ran up a huge lead on Iowa ….25 at one time and 20 at half...but now letting Iowa get back into the game....cut the vols lead down to 9 or 10 and UT not looking sharp this half...need to get on fire....like they started. 

11 minutes ago, AU64 said:

UT ran up a huge lead on Iowa ….25 at one time and 20 at half...but now letting Iowa get back into the game....cut the vols lead down to 9 or 10 and UT not looking sharp this half...need to get on fire....like they started. 

Down to 5 with 8 to go now. Man, usually sure handed UT is turning it over a ton. 

Just now, AUDub said:

Down to 5 with 8 to go now. Man, usually sure handed UT is turning it over a ton. 

PRESSURE ?     doing about everything wrong.....against a big slow team....

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

PRESSURE ?     doing about everything wrong.....against a big slow team....

Lazy passing, lazy ballhandling. Just not a sound game at all. 

one point game an UT in foul trouble.....and just letting it get away bit by bit.....

Archived