Malzahn reacts to analyst Michael Lombardi

aubiefifty

27 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

91F82326-48DB-4738-BC26-5333E89DF26E.gif

Yep, nailed that one. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting back to Lombardi. He hates Gus as a coach so much that he wanted to interview him for a job with the Browns in 2013 while there. 

Moving on.....

A lot of this post seems to have turned into arguing about arguing! 😂 Hilarious 

6 minutes ago, toddc said:

where is the arguing at?! ALL I SEE IS EVERYONE HAVE FUN FUN FUN BAAAAAY BAAAAAAY!!!!!!! lol WOOOO!!!! COME ON TODD!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!! We need you on board sir! haha. 

44 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Getting back to Lombardi. He hates Gus as a coach so much that he wanted to interview him for a job with the Browns in 2013 while there. 

Moving on.....

Doesnt mean that lombardi wanted him as a coach.  

The HC Chudzinski was fired in December 2013 after 1 year.  Lombardi was fired 2 months later in February of 2014.  I dont think Haselem would have let lombardi select the canadiates for HC knowing he was going to fire him two months later.

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Sometimes I think people literally take it as an insult if you don't agree with them. IMO if somebody write you and explain to you why they disagree without attacking you personally it's fantastic. It's the foundation of a good forum.

Lately it's if you don't say what I want to hear I dislike you, I carry it for months hurt that anybody could actually not agree lol. I like talking sports, I like learning new things. I like introducing new perspectives. I like joking around. 

I like bringing people together, you'd be amazed the friendships I've help create between two people who don't like me. I imagine it's how Mikey and 64 started out. Argue with me I guarantee extra likes for a week! 

Seriously though taking little quips from a bunch of different perspectives is the way to go I think. Can't be scared to speak your heart, and if it's genuine the right people will appreciate you. I'm like you I'm not placing anybody on ignore, not even the people that said the most vile things. Let it out. Let's be transparent, show who you are! If we can disagree and still be cordial you have found somebody you can really enjoy communicating.

I'm super cool with some people on here that I have disagreed with. I'm sure me and you probably have had exchanges. I would say we're cool. Jeff, bird, golf, loof (he may still be in his feelings right now) I had even got cool with corch, it really don't have to be a big deal at all to have a difference of opinion. I think right now the weakest tactic that most fall back on which actually keeps the cycle going is I disagree with you, so I get mad and run to a person I know who don't like you and pile on for help. That keeps feelings going for a while and creates super teams.....take the Gus fantastic five for example.....I feel I may have formed the voltron of Gus sunshine. I'm not proud of it, it was by accident but it is what it is 😶

Yep we got teams forming on here like it is the WWF lol. Glad to hear from you brother.

47 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yep we got teams forming on here like it is the WWF lol. Glad to hear from you brother.

rt.gif

ger.gif

ju.gif

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm super cool with some people on here that I have disagreed with. I'm sure me and you probably have had exchanges. I would say we're cool. Jeff, bird, golf, loof (he may still be in his feelings right now) I had even got cool with corch, it really don't have to be a big deal at all to have a difference of opinion. I think right now the weakest tactic that most fall back on which actually keeps the cycle going is I disagree with you, so I get mad and run to a person I know who don't like you and pile on for help. That keeps feelings going for a while and creates super teams.....take the Gus fantastic five for example.....I feel I may have formed the voltron of Gus sunshine. I'm not proud of it, it was by accident but it is what it is 😶

I'm not on your friends list?

anigif_enhanced-27198-1423499939-20.gif

tumblr_otfb5vUpcl1r3ykuvo2_500.gif

Wait, who is on the Gus fantastic five?  :laugh:

12 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Moving on.....

This has been said several times already.. 2013 was a long time ago. He was over the top in some of his criticism but some of it was warranted.

Gus's response was okay. What really matters is how our FB team has performed. Last year's offense was dismal and Gus's history as our HC, is what it is. His historical consistency is his inconsistency. This tells me that another 5 lose season is probable while a conference championship is possible.

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm super cool with some people on here that I have disagreed with. I'm sure me and you probably have had exchanges. I would say we're cool. Jeff, bird, golf, loof (he may still be in his feelings right now)

What I like about you is that you're dependable. 

11 hours ago, toddc said:

Whining about whining is still whining.  Some people have not figured that out.

15 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Whining about whining is still whining.  Some people have not figured that out.

Some rich irony, isn't it?

At least some of us are "whining" about the football team to which this particular forum is ostensibly dedicated.

Would be a fun experiment to create a sunshine-only forum and let a couple of these folks moderate it. I'm sure there would be a lot of illuminating, informative and accurate discourse about our football program in there. 

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Would be a fun experiment to create a sunshine-only forum and let a couple of these folks moderate it. I'm sure there would be a lot of illuminating, informative and accurate discourse about our football program in there. 

This would be a great idea.  They could have guest MODs each day and see how they interpret “negative” comments with a quick hook.  I would lurk over there.

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I'm not on your friends list?

anigif_enhanced-27198-1423499939-20.gif

tumblr_otfb5vUpcl1r3ykuvo2_500.gif

Wait, who is on the Gus fantastic five?  :laugh:

Of course you are, I just stated a few of my colleagues of course I can't list them all. As far as the Gus fantastic 5 just type out that Gus MAY have done something stupid....the first 5 comments that's passive aggressive questioning your purpose on this forum.....I can't tell who the leader is either Mikey or 64

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

What I like about you is that you're dependable. 

Don't worry I'm fading away again, I don't want any problems!

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Don't worry I'm fading away again, I don't want any problems!

I feel like Iguodala in this metaphor.

Image result for fade away jumper gif

On 5/9/2019 at 9:36 AM, CleCoTiger said:

The Gus bashing had gotten old. Same crowd never misses an opportunity to be negative.  Whatever trips your trigger I guess...

Booooo!  FIRE GUS!   Boooooooo!

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I feel like Iguodala in this metaphor.

Image result for fade away jumper gif

I'm going to have to flag this as a negative comment, no matter how funny it may be....sorry I didn't make rules I just abide by them

22 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

where is the arguing at?! ALL I SEE IS EVERYONE HAVE FUN FUN FUN BAAAAAY BAAAAAAY!!!!!!! lol WOOOO!!!! COME ON TODD!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!! We need you on board sir! haha. 

17 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

It's gonna be a looooong summer! :-\

It always is

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It always is

Yeah, the sport of choice in the summer is arguing over what happened the last six years and what’s gonna happen in 3 months! 😝 

Archived