Other super regionals

6 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

LSU joins Auburn with the biggest hose job I’ve seen via replay. 

I don’t think I can trust the NCAA. That was pretty clear. 

Didn't see it but these umpires, like referees, have forgotten that they are best when not drawing attention to themselves. The interference call against Auburn was absurd. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Didn't see it but these umpires, like referees, have forgotten that they are best when not drawing attention to themselves. The interference call against Auburn was absurd. 

Agreed. Even the former FSU and MLB great Eduardo Perez was shocked by the call. 

Man the LSU fan base is brutal toward their coach. The tiger rant is roasting him.....say he is Les Miles in a dugout😳.  I really hope we win tomorrow but hope we don’t go after Thompson and the players if it doesn’t happen.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Man the LSU fan base is brutal toward their coach. The tiger rant is roasting him.....say he is Les Miles in a dugout😳.  I really hope we win tomorrow but hope we don’t go after Thompson and the players if it doesn’t happen.

Smoke Laval never had a chance....

Thompson's got nothing to worry about...no matter what.

1 hour ago, autigeremt said:

Agreed. Even the former FSU and MLB great Eduardo Perez was shocked by the call. 

No offense EMT (I agree with you 99.9% of the time), but in what universe was Eddie Perez great??  Not to mention he's easily one of the worst color guys on ESPN.  Yuck.

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

I thought it was a legitimate call. Our runner rolled to his left in order to get under the defender's feet. By the time his momentum was stopped he was perpendicular to the base path. I wish the call had been blown in our favor, but once it went to review I was real certain that we weren't going to have it our way.

8 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

No offense EMT (I agree with you 99.9% of the time), but in what universe was Eddie Perez great??  Not to mention he's easily one of the worst color guys on ESPN.  Yuck.

A childhood favorite of mine during his college days...he was not an MLB great.

#1 seed UCLA gone...mich took them out. Mich was a 2 or 3 in their region....now in CWS....

12 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

To FSU fans.....either way. 

4 of the 8 teams will be for SEC. Auburn, vandy, Miss. St. and winner of Ole Miss/Arky game. Other teams FSU, TT, Mich, Lousiville.

War Eagle Auburn to come this far after key pitcher injuries is amazing.

32 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

4 of the 8 teams will be for SEC. Auburn, vandy, Miss. St. and winner of Ole Miss/Arky game. Other teams FSU, TT, Mich, Lousiville.

War Eagle Auburn to come this far after key pitcher injuries is amazing.

So.... It's the SEC Tournament and the other four teams are just invited guests :thedeal:.

15 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Win that first one and stay in the winners bracket.  Owens didn’t pitch against state did he?  So maybe our O can keep it up and let’s make a run in Omaha.

Winning the first two is important.  Lose either one of the first two and it takes four wins to get out of the setup. Win the first two and it only takes three wins.

17 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

So.... It's the SEC Tournament and the other four teams are just invited guests :thedeal:.

Actually my point about 4 SEC Teams was because we did not look that good at end of year. Maybe it was because of level of competition. As we seem to be doing better once we are playing Non-Sec teams.  

Archived