97% of Signees Have Enrolled Under Gus

AU-24

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Too bad Gus has coached six.. What else are we trying to cherry pick this afternoon?

If you take away his best year and worst year he's averaging 5 losses a season.  Season 1 is obviously an aberration if you look at the whole.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Imagine being that dense

You too, huh?

He said five straight years of averaging five losses, not we averaged five losses over the span of the last five years 

There is no way we were averaging 5 losses per season in 2014 because of 2013.

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He said five straight years of averaging five losses, not we averaged five losses over the span of the last five years 

tenor.gif

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You too, huh?

There is no way we were averaging 5 losses per season in 2014 because of 2013.

If you didn't understand what he was saying then that's on you. We all hope you're smart enough to understand what he meant 

If you didn't understand what he was saying then that's on you

I understood what he was trying to say. He said something completely inaccurate though. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I understood what he was trying to say. He said something completely different though. 

You understood. And decided not to move past it. Are you ok?

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

You understood. And decided not to move past it. Are you ok?

Why is it on me to move past it when I’m responding to this:

“Some of y'all are just saying things that aren't true. “

Imagine being that dense...

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Why is it on me to move past it when I’m responding to this:

“Some of y'all are just saying things that aren't true. “

Imagine being that dense...

You're not dragging me into your signature traps of arguing over a word here and there being exactly like you want it even though you claim to understand what it meant. You've muddied the board enough this week with that between DAG and Momma Worm, and now this 5 losses per year average over a 5 year span. Enjoy your weekend, dude.

You're not dragging me into your signature traps of arguing over a word here and there being exactly like you want it even though you claim to understand what it meant

You invited yourself to the conversation. So, you’re right about that. 

And I was completely respectful to Momma Worm. Not sure what you’re saying there. 

51 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Imagine being that dense

Imagine being so pathetic that you stalk people who don't even talk to you in hopes that they make a mistake, because their mistakes have a better chance of raising your self esteem than anything you might manage on your own.

Imagine being so desperate for such a mistake to occur that you forget how math works. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Imagine being so pathetic that you stalk people who don't even talk to you in hopes that they make a mistake, because their mistakes have a better chance of raising your self esteem than anything you might manage on your own.

Imagine being so desperate for such a mistake to occur that you forget how math works. 

It's at this weird and small place between hilarious and sad. So odd.

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Well, hopefully it stays at least somewhat hilarious for you now that you've engaged. I stepped in that pile a long time ago and I still can't get the s*** off my shoe. 

Welp, since you’re still entertaining the conversation. He claims I stalk him though when he is right, I give him props for it even though I know he isn’t going to acknowledge it. I don’t stalk him anymore than I do you or DAG, or anybody that I disagree with People thinking that their status or message is so important that the dissenters have to be stalkers is laughable. Especially when same posters complain about so many people being wrong.

As for my math being wrong, How many losses per season under Gus did we average after the 2014 season? Was it 5 or 3.5? If 5, seek remedial training. If 3.5, you’re still a scholar and a gentleman. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Welp, since you’re still entertaining the conversation. He claims I stalk him though when he is right, I give him props for it even though I know he isn’t going to acknowledge it. I don’t stalk him anymore than I do you or DAG, or anybody that I disagree with People thinking that their status or message is so important that the dissenters have to be stalkers is laughable. Especially when same posters complain about so many people being wrong.

As for my math being wrong, How many losses per season under Gus did we average after the 2014 season? Was it 5 or 3.5? If 5, seek remedial training. If 3.5, you’re still a scholar and a gentleman. 

Dude. If you don't see how you, as someone who has this weirdo mantra of being in strangers on the internet's heads and how you continue to quote and reply to people you KNOW have you muted and blocked isn't indicative of stalker psycho behavior which actually shows how they are in your head then I dunno what else to say to you.

Peace, my guy. I'm out. You can reply if you want but I'm not going back and forth with you any longer

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

How many losses per season under Gus did we average after the 2014 season? Was it 5 or 3.5? If 5, seek remedial training. If 3.5, you’re still a scholar and a gentleman. 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Dude. If you don't see how you, as someone who has this weirdo mantra of being in strangers on the internet's heads and how you continue to quote and reply to people you KNOW have you muted and blocked isn't indicative of stalker psycho behavior which actually shows how they are in your head then I dunno what else to say to you.

I’ve been muted from Mcloofus since pushing back against his theory that Jason Smith was in the doghouse his senior year even though his position coach said he was a leader on the team. I didn’t get muted for being a psycho. I got muted because I didn’t provide confirmation bias. lol. And I will continue to reply, not for his audience, but for the rest of the audience to see the direct rebuttal. I’m not going to entertain whip around, indirect posts through other poster’s messages. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Well then we averaged 4 in 2017.

No. We lost 4 times in 2017. An average requires more than one value. You asked how many losses we averaged after the 2014 season. We lost 20 times over the course of the 15', 16', 17', and 18' seasons. 20 divided by 4 = 5. That's an average. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

No. We lost 4 times in 2017. An average requires more than one value. You asked how many losses we averaged after the 2014 season. We lost 20 times over the course of the 15', 16', 17', and 18' seasons. 20 divided by 4 = 5. That's an average. 

Ok. My mistake on the unclear language. Let me rephrase: how many losses per season under Gus did we average at the conclusion of 2014?

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Ok. My mistake on the unclear language. Let me rephrase: how many losses per season under Gus did we average at the conclusion of 2014?

Who is arguing differently?

Archived