Fall Camp: Practice 3 Oservations & Notes

WFE12

19 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

We are doing ok. Dude, if you don’t want updates, don’t read my content. 

I don’t mute anybody and I don’t want to mute you. Cool them jets. 

20 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Sorry. Didn’t know you were a HIPAA compliance expert.

I’m not. Still, reporting an injury at practice isn’t going to affect HIPAA. lol. Maybe I’m just a dabbler. 

20 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

you must be an enneagram 8.

😃

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff can you try to not antagonize the medical staff? We don't need our closest source to the program to be run off.

Sincerely,
The Rest of the Board.

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Jeff can you try to not antagonize the medical staff? We don't need our closest source to the program to be run off.

Sincerely,
The Rest of the Board.

source.gif

3 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

@passthebiscuits, thanks for the info and I can't read your posts without getting hungry. Thanks a lot. I'm trying to diet here!:Sing:Also, can you guess my enneagram?

Yes my mind goes straight to CFA biscuits when I see those posts. 

29 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sincerely,
The Rest of the Board.

That’s worthy of consideration; however, I will have to be paid off if this is going to happen. Words have meaning. Money brings happiness. 

Can everybody find the gofundme link?

1 hour ago, passthebiscuits said:

Sorry. Didn’t know you were a HIPAA compliance expert.

just offering my two cents thus far...don’t make you drink the kool-aid, just tell you that there’s kool-aid available.

you must be an enneagram 8. I see you. We get it.

Had to look that one up

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Well you know Farrar doesn't have to worry about learning a super complicated route tree or anything lol. Screen, deep, screen deep and of course in the redzone.....block 😂

Haha!!! 😂

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Had to look that one up

Did too. Kinda fits not gonna lie

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

@entireboard

1279763334799.gif

I know you post this GIF a lot but me being me, I don’t know what it means. LOL

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know you post this GIF a lot but me being me, I don’t know what it means. LOL

To wave off

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To wave off

I even had to look that meaning up. I prefer this classic from Monty Python...

source.gif

As an aside, I think some of you may be right about drinking actually lessening with beer available at the stadium. Data seem to support that claim. I just want the administration to consider all those angles—I think they will.

@aujeff11 just to clarify a little on the HIPPA since I deal with them everyday. You can report what someone saw in practice.  That is true, although you would like the athlete to decide what is given out.  Now, what you cannot disclose without permission, typically in written form, is the actual injury, if surgery was done, and the results.  For example, if he was carted off the field in an air cast you can report that.  You can not disclose it was an ACL tear from the scan taken unless the athlete said it was okay.  And you can not disclose any surgical results without the athletes permission.  Hope that helps!

8 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

As an aside, I think some of you may be right about drinking actually lessening with beer available at the stadium. Data seem to support that claim. I just want the administration to consider all those angles—I think they will.

I am glad we are letting other schools experiment with it first, but there is no reason why we couldn’t sell beer ourselves. Everyone wants a great gameday experience. The drunks are already there. Beer at 8 dollars a cup should be no problem at all.

56 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Haha!!! 😂

Why do you keep quoting? Everyday. 😂 You do all that grand standing then write me everyday. Grow up, you have plenty of friends right?

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Sincerely,
The Rest of the Board.

E this was actually pretty funny. You're getting better every day

Don’t now if this applies here, but Seth Williams put on 14 pounds this offseason.  Now at 224 lbs.  That’s a lot of added weight for a WR.  I don’t see any DB out-muscling him.  I could see this scenario happening again:

2328A7CB-4475-4CAF-846F-33FB5D34A2EE.gif

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Don’t now if this applies here, but Seth Williams put on 14 pounds this offseason.  Now at 224 lbs.  That’s a lot of added weight for a WR.  I don’t see any DB out-muscling him.  I could see this scenario happening again:

CDC wouldn’t have liked him over 215.

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d48cd624377696e67

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d48cd624377696e67

I prefer this but I totally get it .

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Why do you keep quoting? Everyday. 😂 You do all that grand standing then write me everyday. Grow up, you have plenty of friends right?

This is a lot of emotion being shown to something that simply wrote “haha” 🤔

All I’ve learned this thread is Gatewood with an early edge because they can get drunk in JHS. Something something HIPPA something something jet planes. Did I get it right?

Archived