Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Well as of right now...we're putting it ALL on Bo. Gus is a *****.

Yeah hate Gus missed that block. :blink:

WOW! Just wow! What a marvelous play calling on that first series.

6 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Can we fire Leath again?

He's probably sitting in North Carolina counting his money and laughing his ass off at Auburn.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Here is the thing, Bo is not ready for this and there is not a team in place for him. He is a good QB but he can't elevate a bad team yet. He isn't Baker Mayfield. He needs time to develop. 

His game is good for a very developed team missing a QB or at the very least a team with a run game and quick game. Bo is a true freshman so if you take him out now, he will have time to rebought. You do more damage keeping him in this dumpster fire at the moment. Plus, let the defense keep having to take the field and Oregon will be in their element. 

Let Gatewood take the field and see what you have right now because there will be no going back later in the year. You'll turn Nix into a Jeremy Johnson really quick.

Bo is the only bright spot of this team.  

Who is the Special Teams coach? They are killing Auburn on returns.

Just now, ToomersStreet said:

It's a strength!  Do not make me have to correct you again!

You killing me man! Ha 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Bo is the only bright spot of this team.  

Going to extinguish it at this point and I'd disagree. He is good for a freshman, but not this transcendent talent that they need him to be to dig the team out.

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Gus proved me right. No adjustments on offense. 3 and out first series. Negative yardage.

That must be his comfort zone. He said he was back in it this year. 

I feel like I spent the better part of the Clemson game begging for Malik to get snaps to alleviate their pass rush, and that never happened, so I’m not gonna even bother. Idk what the hell Gus expects doing the same thing and changing nothing. At least we know all those horrible performances last year didn’t fall on the OC’s head, bc this looks just like MSU or UGA

Archived