Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

Holy s*** it’s a cramp. Put his arms over your shoulders and get him off the field.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This defense is not elite by any means. Needs to run more press coverage on the short throws. 

Should I save myself some heartache and go ahead write this season off as a loss and hope for our admin to grow some balls and fire Gus after the season? It's long overdue.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Going to extinguish it at this point and I'd disagree. He is good for a freshman, but not this transcendent talent that they need him to be to dig the team out.

So Bo is supposed to teach WR route running?  He’s supposed to block on the OL?  He’s supposed to call the plays?   Right, makes sense.  Those are the issues right now not Bo. 

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

The defense looks as bad as the offense. We can't seem to stop them between the 20s.

Potential...

4 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Here is the thing, Bo is not ready for this and there is not a team in place for him. He is a good QB but he can't elevate a bad team yet. He isn't Baker Mayfield. He needs time to develop. 

His game is good for a very developed team missing a QB or at the very least a team with a run game and quick game. Bo is a true freshman so if you take him out now, he will have time to rebought. You do more damage keeping him in this dumpster fire at the moment. Plus, let the defense keep having to take the field and Oregon will be in their element. 

Let Gatewood take the field and see what you have right now because there will be no going back later in the year. You'll turn Nix into a Jeremy Johnson really quick.

Might as well because all Gus can coach is a zone read running game. If you have no passing concepts you may as well play Joey, and just try to run the damn ball I guess

1 hour ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Hard to establish the run without the line opening holes

Right.  I mean with QB.  Need to limit passing but act like we are continuing to do it but nix just runs every time.  Add Gatewood soon

6 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

WTH

Delay on 1st play

6 minutes ago, G8orH8or said:

🙄🙄🙄 Wow

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

How can you get a delay of game on the first snap of the half?

6 minutes ago, WhoDatWarEagle said:

Man...it’s going to be a long year 

6 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

OL is killing our run. 

It is the 6th Seson unser CDGD. I saw this coming late last season. CDGD never makes any adjustments. He is running the same crap plays he has most of his career. Our OL is STILL a freaking joke. He made ZERO Adjustments, Zero JUCO Signs, Zero Transfers. 

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The coaches have truly fooled the AU fan base . 

They haven't fooled everyone of us...

But those of us who said we wanted to wait and see were called negative and pessimist.

Told you guys it was being a realist. 

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Should I save myself some heartache and go ahead write this season off as a loss and hope for our admin to grow some balls and fire Gus after the season? It's long overdue.

Yes

Archived