Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are down by 8 at the half and should consider ourselves lucky that its not more. Lets pray the offense starts clicking and we steal a W. O Line looks a lot like last years unfortunately and Bo looks like a freshman so far. 

7 minutes ago, Sully to Beasley said:

Maybe I am in the minority but I think we are in decent shape to pull out a win. Maybe not a pretty win but a win no less. I think Steele has adjusted to the duck offense. It is past time for Gus to get our offense in the right plays to score some TD's. 

As ugly as it has been, I can agree, but the oline has to step up. We are getting zero push on run plays, our bread and butter. We do not need to put this on Bo. Here's hoping oline gets an a$$ chewing and responds.

10 minutes ago, jptiger said:

I think the national championship game we should have won 2013 eats at him. 

I know it does, he has said so.  He has never been the same.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

As devout an AU fan and Alum as i am, I no longer think we have enough toughness to overcome our obvious poor coaching. 

I’ll have faith until we lose 2-3

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's funny how EVERY year we trick ourselves into believing we're going to see something new

I know man....it's like a curse....or a nightmare we all wish we could wake up from.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It freaking sucks! Every year I get so pumped up around the middle of Summer and every year I'm let down. I even told myself to not read into all the hype ...

Yes. I don’t follow like I used to. I started reading news and updates about month ago. Sad

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

It freaking sucks! Every year I get so pumped up around the middle of Summer and every year I'm let down. I even told myself to not read into all the hype ...

I absolutely hate the pre-season hype. There are fortune tellers on Bourbon Street with more credibility than sports journalist.....

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

As ugly as it has been, I can agree, but the oline has to step up. We are getting zero push on run plays, our bread and butter. We do not need to put this on Bo. Here's hoping oline gets an a$$ chewing and responds.

Well as of right now...we're putting it ALL on Bo. Gus is a *****.

You can tell that Bo is looking for outlets and checkdowns that aren’t there. They were there for him last year in a high school scheme, but our coaches prefers to run the most elementary route tree in college football. Last year’s QB who looked so lost and confused last year in our offense, is on the Patriots roster doing great as the backup to the GOAT. Think about that. 

First half report from Dallas: O line + D line + special teams = not good!

Also, the NCAA officials are instituting that new rule where defenders are allowed to grab the jerseys of Auburn receivers and hit them while the ball is in the air and it is perfectly legal.

Archived