Oregon - GAME THREAD

WarTiger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

They’re winning the line of scrimmage on both sides. 

Dominating 

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Should I save myself some heartache and go ahead write this season off as a loss and hope for our admin to grow some balls and fire Gus after the season? It's long overdue.

I think my question was just answered

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

So Bo is supposed to teach WR route running?  He’s supposed to block on the OL?  He’s supposed to call the plays?   Right, makes sense.  Those are the issues right now not Bo. 

He isn't supposed to.

But the problem is that Bo is in a no-win situation. This is how you give a player a complex... By putting them in a no-win high stakes situation with no help before they're even ready. He is a true freshman. Regardless of how you want to say he is mentally that's extremely young and having to barely survive by any means necessary in a bad situation with no help will lead to horrible mechanics. 

Short Arms, Poor Follow Throughs, Skittish about Pressure etc....

Don't lose what good you have in Bo because you're too stubborn to change things up for him and at the moment Gus is showing just that. For the future, it'd be better to take him out.

13 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Our kick coverage is not very good.

CDGD almost every 2nd half starts off flat as a pancake and nothing will change for the third quarter. 

SSDD...

6 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

They’re winning the line of scrimmage on both sides. 

For all their flashiness that's really the story of the game.

More of the same. Too bad. Just think what Florida will do to this o line. And Alabama and Georgia and Texas a&m and ......theres four more losses right there. 

4 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

Should I save myself some heartache and go ahead write this season off as a loss and hope for our admin to grow some balls and fire Gus after the season? It's long overdue.

Oh, I think the W/L record is gonna make that decision easy for the admin this year.

Just now, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

He isn't supposed to.

But the problem is that Bo is in a no-win situation. This is how you give a player a complex... By putting them in a no-win high stakes situation with no help before they're even ready. He is a true freshman. Regardless of how you want to say he is mentally that's extremely young and having to barely survive by any means necessary in a bad situation with no help will lead to horrible mechanics. 

Short Arms, Poor Follow Throughs, Skittish about Pressure etc....

Don't lose what good you have in Bo because you're too stubborn to change things up for him and at the moment Gus is showing just that. For the future, it'd be better to take him out.

Oregon’s first half is what Auburn should have done throwing short and middle passes getting the ball out quick.  Instead Gus tried to make Bo throw Hail Marys with no offense line play and bad WR route running.  

Just now, Auburn Kev said:

Who is the passing game coordinator? 

The same that can't teach our receivers to run routes or catch the ball.

Just now, jptiger said:

More of the same. Too bad. Just think what Florida will do to this o line. And Alabama and Georgia and Texas a&m and ......theres four more losses right there. 

Don't forget LSU. 

Archived