The most pathetic candidate; ever; anywhere; for any office

japantiger

Beto. 

Halt offshore drilling ... 

Gun confiscation

free, uh, well, everything

“Rich people are going to have to allow — or be forced to allow — lower income people to live near them.” because "living near work is a right"

Only candidate in debate history to be warned not to cuss

funny-magazine-covers-7.jpg

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Beto. 

Halt offshore drilling ... 

Gun confiscation

free, uh, well, everything

“Rich people are going to have to allow — or be forced to allow — lower income people to live near them.” because "living near work is a right"

Only candidate in debate history to be warned not to cuss

funny-magazine-covers-7.jpg

The title made me think you were announcing your candidacy. Odd tag line, but strangely it works for you.

I give Beto Orourke the "2019 Al Gore Reinventing Himself out of a Presidential Race Award."

There is no more awkward man running. He is having to get traction as the educated, sane, graceful, cool white guy and lets face it, Buttigieg has run fricking away with that title and left BO behind him. 

POST DEBATE ADDENDUM....................................................................................................................................

Addendum, Post Debate: Beto the "2019 Al Gore Reinventing Himself out of a Presidential Race Award Winner" goes from "the educated, sane, graceful, cool white guy" to "Crazily out of Character, Wildly Flailing, Potty Mouth." LANGUAGE WARNING

BETO OROURKE Back on the campaign Trail:

Tubeman Costume Balloon Man GIF - TubemanCostume BalloonMan GIFs

On 9/11/2019 at 8:35 PM, TexasTiger said:

The title made me think you were announcing your candidacy. Odd tag line, but strangely it works for you.

Wow Tex, this and first amendment cracks...Dave Chapelle has competition...nah, free speech doesn't upset him...

After last nights debate (if anyone actually watched it); who is going to run the most successful marketing campaign?  Your choices are:

• Those damn Russian facebook geniuses that DKW lays out in the other thread ... masterminds, masterminds I tell you!

OR

• The Robert Francis O'rourke's Gun Selling campaign he launched last nite.

I predict RFO will sell a lot more guns and magazines for Christmas than the Russians reached voters ... the most powerful Republican election tool in existence; a leftist with a microphone.  

Look at Betos tweets overnight...if there was ever an ad for why Red Flag laws are an affront to the Constitution (right behind the SF council declaring NRA terrorists), it's ROFs  Twitter tantrum.  So which of you leftists are going to dutifully line up behind the Furry?

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

Ichy thinks defending yourself is a bad thing...

Totally incorrect. He is fine with defending himself.

He thinks YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF is a bad thing.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:52 PM, japantiger said:

Ichy thinks defending yourself is a bad thing...

He must be a little coward, doing his thing on posts but afraid to post himself. I guess he thinks someone cares.

On 9/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, Tiger Sue said:

He must be a little coward, doing his thing on posts but afraid to post himself. I guess he thinks someone cares.

i think he was told/asked/volunteered/whatevered to no longer post on the political forum by one of the moderators. I am sure someone will chime in and explain.

Archived