Michael Moore

TexasTiger

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Is annoying as hell. Can I get bipartisan agreement?

He's a tour-de-force in American cinema...destined to be compared to Orson Well's, Cecille B DeMille, and the guys who produced every American Ninja movie, ever.  

Fat, sweaty moron that I will never, ever give the time of day.

Everytime I see him I think of Jerry Mathers. Apologies to the Beaver because I liked the show. 

Screenshot_20190920-084408~2.png

Screenshot_20190920-084532~2.png

Screenshot_20190920-084459~2.png

Moore has points...a few. But he has turned politics into Entertainment and has diluted the real discussion. 

Him being from Flint and living in Flint still also weirds me out. How did he not raise hell about the water situation there years and years ago?.

He had a made for inflaming the public topic in his front yard and somehow managed to miss it? Really?

On 9/13/2019 at 9:18 PM, TexasTiger said:

Is annoying as hell. Can I get bipartisan agreement?

I agree. To me, he is another of the  Howard Stern, Paul Finebaum, Rush Limbaugh (and many others) types who are good at what they do and profit well by doing it. But in the process they make the world a much worse place.

10 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I agree. To me, he is another of the  Howard Stern, Paul Finebaum, Rush Limbaugh (and many others) types who are good at what they do and profit well by doing it. But in the process they make the world a much worse place.

You mean not so much looking to solve the problem because no problem=no profit?.......if yes I could certainly agree.

2 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

You mean not so much looking to solve the problem because no problem=no profit?.......if yes I could certainly agree.

I think that each of them uses some truth and some non-truth to pander to one set of people and to upset others. When they do it "right" some of the audience watches/listens because they agree and others listen because  they want to be outraged. It is the unapologetic mix of the truthful and the distortion that makes them harmful.

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

I think that each of them uses some truth and some non-truth to pander to one set of people and to upset others. When they do it "right" some of the audience watches/listens because they agree and others listen because  they want to be outraged. It is the unapologetic mix of the truthful and the distortion that makes them harmful.

I think he generally focuses on real problems, but insists on placing himself at the center. He’s also lost his sense of humor. In Roger and Me him having a central role made sense. It really hasn’t in other projects I’ve seen. Too much ego.

Archived