There’s AU Fast and Then “Schwartz Fast”

toddc

On 9/25/2019 at 11:03 PM, LKEEL75 said:

Just fyi op and whay fifty posted are 2 different articles about AS.  First is AS saying he can go faster and fifty's is rest of team saying elite speed doesn't describe AS accurately enough

Just fyi, I didn't read the op because it's an unreadable glob of 845 words (exact word count), more than 4,500 characters, all strung together. I really do not care if they were the same article or not. I like posts I can read. I don't like posts I can't read. I did read the fifty post and that is what I was commenting on.

I said it in another thread, but I think it's worth repeating.  Schwartz is turning into a football player, not just a really fast guy.  

He can handle the OMac role or the Sammy Coates role on any given play.

On 9/25/2019 at 12:20 PM, Swamp Eagle said:

You must not remember Randy Walls. Coach Jordan once described him as 'deceptively' slow...😂

Reminds me of my football career - I was small, but slow! 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:26 PM, homersapien said:

Reminds me of my football career - I was small, but slow! 

I had my old HS coach describe one of his then-upcoming teams. "We're small, but we're slow..." 😂

On 9/24/2019 at 7:15 PM, toddc said:

I’ve never seen someone who “literally “ could take it to the house every time they touch the ball. People say it about players a lot, but he’s just another gear!

Saw he had 8 touches and 8 first downs . Hard to defend against that. A couple of those were to the short side of the field and still his speed was indefensible. 

Archived