Election Day

AUDub

42 minutes ago, GoAU said:

You mean the same guy who has contradicted himself numerous times, such as the effectiveness of wearing masks, only to leave Trump holding the bag for following his advice?   I think it’s a reasonable thing to consider.  

Just curious.  What are your thoughts regarding the threat caused by global warming?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Montana to Trump per Fox

Expected. 

Main concern now is Trump declaring victory prematurely. 

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Just curious.  What are your thoughts regarding the threat caused by global warming?

Homer don't bother asking a question you already know the answer to. ;)

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Trump getting his Twitter shitstorm cranked up.

Yuuuup. 

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Remember it will be the BlG10 that determine the election, not.the SEC. 

Goodnight from PNW 🌲 WDE

Georgia would like a word here. 

28 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Trump getting his Twitter shitstorm cranked up.

The censorship from Twitter and the like is absolute horse***t. 

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

I think it has zero to do with this discussion.  That being said, I think there are multiple factors involved in the global climate.  There have been numerous swings in temperature of this planet since long before man started burning carbon.  Cyclical solar activity can easily dwarf any impact people can have.  Now, before you start drooling, I will also say that I think people need to do their part to care for the environment and transitioning away from carbon based energy sources needs to be part of that strategy.  That being said, the democrats / libs and their fear mongering  don’t have a viable answer either.   The green new deal is a thesis on ignorance.  I will also say the Paris climate accords were a complete disaster and pulling out of them was the right thing to do.  We can absolutely lead the world in clean energy without having to pay for investments made in other countries.   The US doesn’t have to foot the bill for everyone. 

8 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

The president brazenly lied his ass off, but that's what you focus on. Telling. 

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Both sides of elections make statements that are partial truths or flat out lies. The fact that you're ok with censorship is telling. 

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

Both sides of elections make statements that are partial truths or flat out lies. The fact that you're ok with censorship is telling. 

That you're equivocating here over something as sensitive as THE RESULTS OF AN ELECTION says a lot about you. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

And Biden is the bastion of truth?   Hunter’s laptop, his role with Hunter in the Ukraine and China, do you actually believe the coverage from the media would have been the same if the names were reversed?  Biden has lied his ass off as well, you just don’t hear about it as much because he’s been hiding in his basement and not taking any questions.   He gets a pass from the same media that publishes completely unverified garbage on Trump from people who heard rumors from the friends of anonymous sources.....

Just now, GoAU said:

And Biden is the bastion of truth?   Hunter’s laptop, his role with Hunter in the Ukraine and China, do you actually believe the coverage from the media would have been the same if the names were reversed?  Biden has lied his ass off as well, you just don’t hear about it as much because he’s been hiding in his basement and not taking any questions.   He gets a pass from the same media that publishes completely unverified garbage on Trump from people who heard rumors from the friends of anonymous sources.....

Biden: "count the votes"

Trump: "we're up big and they're trying to steal the election"

What the hell ever, man. You're searching for equivalency where none exists. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

That you're equivocating here over something as sensitive as THE RESULTS OF AN ELECTION says a lot about you. 

How am I equivocating? 

Just now, ValleyTiger said:

How am I equivocating? 

You're not this damned dense. Do not play dumb. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

You're not this damned dense. Do not play dumb. 

Oh so you don't have an an answer other than your assumption. Piss off.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

You aren’t drinking the kook-aid.  

Yeah, typical crap from that ilk. 

"We're so tolerant" until you say something we don't like.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. G'night all.

5 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Except he wasn't censored.  He was fact-checked.  He blatantly lied and did so about something that goes to the heart of our democracy.  He's trying to call the results into question by falsely accusing others of literally stealing the election.  And his entire rationale is that they're stealing it because they will count all the ballots that were postmarked in time instead of setting some artificial "count them all on Tuesday" nonsense he wholly made up,

Yes, politicians tell lies and exaggerations.  Most of the time it's over numbers that can be "spun" one way or the other and such.  This is a huge and dangerous lie.  I get why that would get flagged for a factcheck notice.

7 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Censorship can only come from the government.

Archived