Election Day

AUDub

5 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Georgia turned into a mess. Fulton Co already saying they'll stop counting at 10:30 and resume in the morning. 

im sure the water main  breaking has something to do with that. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This is where it is now (combining various sources who've called states):

Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 9.56.20 PM.png

Trump looks like he'll take Florida.  I think he also keeps Texas.  NC is razor tight.  Trump leads in PA, MI and WI, but all of them have counted very few early votes (mail in/absentee) at this point, which have broken pretty good for Biden thus far.  Biden has a good lead in AZ with 75% reporting.  That's about it right now.

AZ is very interesting.

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

AZ is very interesting.

If Biden takes AZ but Trump holds on to OH, GA, and NC, then it basically comes down to this:

Whoever wins 2-of-3 between WI, MI, and PA wins the election.

1 minute ago, SaturdayGT said:

Im hearing the Per fox News analyst, the betting odds just flipped from Biden to Trump...by a bunch....what do you make of it?

trump is going to win.   Thats what that means. 

Im hearing the Per fox News analyst, the betting odds just flipped from Biden to Trump...by a bunch....what do you make of it?

People are freaking out and assuming a 2016 redux.  I just jumped all over Biden +230

Don't know the accuracy of that, but wouldn't put too much credence on betting odds. 

12 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

Read what castro promised the people of cuba and then read what biden promises. You will see similarities.  (thats WFT im talking about) 

Sorry, but you need to be a little more specific if you want to posit such a comparison.

(So the 'wtf?' stands.) :glare:

3 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

It means that a lot of money has been wagered on Biden before tonight and the betting houses are evening that out. Vegas doesn't know any more than anyone else. 

5 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Betting markets are idiotic. They've favored Trump for months. 

John King needs to say "we've got a long way to go" one more time. I'm almost convinced at this point!

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Betting markets are idiotic. They've favored Trump for months. 

They like to make money.

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

John King needs to say "we've got a long way to go" one more time. I'm almost convinced at this point!

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

People are freaking out and assuming a 2016 redux.  I just jumped all over Biden +230

As dramatic as people are making this, you'd still rather be Biden right now. 

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

They like to make money.

Off of rubes. The house always wins lol. 

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

That's literally not how betting markets work at all 

People don't know how gambling works lol. 

Just now, AUDub said:

People don't know how gambling works lol. 

Take it from a dude who almost always has action on something.  A betting market for a game or, in this case a presidential race, is trying to get the same amount of money on each side.  The house takes a small cut no matter what.  All the house wants to do is limit it's exposure and not have a ton of money on one side or the other.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

That's literally not how betting markets work at all 

Balancing the betting is how they work... I get it.  They like to make money stands true.

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Who you got?

A horse, I imagine. 

Archived