Election Day

AUDub

Just now, GoAU said:

You mean the same guy who has contradicted himself numerous times, such as the effectiveness of wearing masks, only to leave Trump holding the bag for following his advice?   I think it’s a reasonable thing to consider.  

So you're one of the people still holding on to that? Wondering what took you so long to join the party?

At least we know what kind of arguments you're going to posit.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Important to note that Texas, Georgia, Florida were the hope. 

The plan is the firewall. 

Here's why I'm not worried.  Michigan is projecting nearly 1M more voters this year than 2016.  Trump won there by 10k.

WI did 2.9M votes in 2016.  They are trending to over 3.5M this year.  Trump won there by 20k four years ago.

Pennsylvania cast 5.8M votes in 2016.  Projected to have about 6.8M this year.  Trump won it by 75k in 2016.

Basically, the amount of outstanding votes are incredibly underestimated.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Here's why I'm not worried.  Michigan is projecting nearly 1M more voters this year than 2016.  Trump won there by 10k.

WI did 2.9M votes in 2016.  They are trending to over 3.5M this year.  Trump won there by 20k four years ago.

Pennsylvania cast 5.8M votes in 2016.  Projected to have about 6.8M this year.  Trump won it by 75k in 2016.

Basically, the amount of outstanding votes are incredibly underestimated.

Keep trying to tell people Biden is not in bad shape. 

At least you did the math. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Sure you do. One of the best infectious disease experts alive today vs 45, apparently the smartest guy on the planet with regard to epidemiology because who the hell knows why. I mean, how much clearer could the choice be?

Go away. 

Go away. - lol KMA. 

if Faucci is so great, why has he continued to contradict himself?   The fact you don’t see your own bias is laughable.  

Just now, GoAU said:

Go away. - lol KMA. 

if Faucci is so great, why has he continued to contradict himself?   The fact you don’t see your own bias is laughable.  

We want to go down that road? Let's list the contradictions between him and his boss 

2 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Good God, do we really have to go through this again? Fauci changed his recommendation ONCE. After the information evolved. Trump followed Fauci's advice at first, then ignored him after he didn't like the recommendation. It's very simple, it just doesn't fit what you want to be true.

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Fulton County in GA has called it a night.  Will resume the count tomorrow.

I just don't understand why

Just now, bigbird said:

Doesn't make sense to me either.  Philly and Wisconsin are counting through the night.

Just now, bigbird said:

Why the urgency? 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

It's kind of a big thing

EC doesn't vote until December.

Important to note the NYTimes needle shifted to Biden. Guess those Atlanta votes will be important lol. 

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Doesn't make sense to me either.  Philly and Wisconsin are counting through the night.

If they popped a water main at the facility, can only shrug. s*** happens. 

5 minutes ago, AUDub said:

If they popped a water main at the facility, can only shrug. s*** happens. 

Hi. I repair popped plumbing fittings on a weekly basis all over the southeast for dialysis clinics. Plumbing fails. s*** happens. It is what it is. Be patient. 

Basically everything remaining in GA is Atlanta. That doesn't bode well for Trump. 

Archived