Election Day

AUDub

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Take it from a dude who almost always has action on something.  A betting market for a game or, in this case a presidential race, is trying to get the same amount of money on each side.  The house takes a small cut no matter what.  All the house wants to do is limit it's exposure and not have a ton of money on one side or the other.

The house always wins. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, augolf1716 said:

Who you got?

Which race?

Fillyand Mare Sprint division.  Love Gamine vs Serengeti Empress, but watch out for Bells the One to catch them both late after a speed duel.

Distaff Division: Monomoy Girl.  Swiss Skydiver is fantastic, but Monomoy Girl is on another level.

Classic: Give me Authentic.  I still think he's underrated despite winning the Derby.  Sleeper pick at odds is Tom's de Tat

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Which race?

Classic: Give me Authentic.  I still think he's underrated despite winning the Derby.  Sleeper pick at odds is Tom's de Tat

Same here great minds think alike

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Same here great minds think alike

*snort*

*nicker*

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Fox News calls AZ for Biden.

Maricopa too much to overcome. Biden wins back the firewall, he wins. 

Just now, AUDub said:

He only has to take WI and MI to do it.  He could lose PA and still win it, assuming he takes ME2 and NE2 which is looking likely.

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Just needs two of em.  Not even all three

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Fox???!   :rolleyes:

What does the AP say.

If Fox is calling a flip to Biden like this, I think you can feel safe about it.  They aren't going to give Biden anything they don't have to.

Just now, SaturdayGT said:

AZ to throw a twist!

Not really.  AZ had been trending bluer over the last few years.  2018 Senate race especially.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not really.  AZ had been trending bluer over the last few years.  2018 Senate race especially.

Biden pretty much had Maricopa. Arpaio did a lot of damage. 

Just remember Trump pardoned him. 

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

More whinny then nicker

I love horses when they're talkers. Had a pair you could literally hold a conversation with. 

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

If Fox is calling a flip to Biden like this, I think you can feel safe about it.  They aren't going to give Biden anything they don't have to.

Good point.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I love horses when they're talkers. Had a pair you could literally hold a conversation with. 

Use to race quarter horses one almost killed me..........long story

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Use to race quarter horses one almost killed me..........long story

Never dealt with stubborn ass race horses, lol. Two we had were older and friendly as hell. 

Just now, auskip07 said:

OH, FL, NC  are close to being called for trump.      with the rest of what he is leading he should finish with 286 and the win. 

MI, WI, and PA have a LONG way to go.

Just now, auskip07 said:

OH, FL, NC  are close to being called for trump.      with the rest of what he is leading he should finish with 286 and the win. 

He probably won't hold on to Michigan, Penn, Wisconsin or Georgia. Lot's of dem votes there yet to be counted. 

Just now, auskip07 said:

Right now, the others he's leading in, particularly PA, MI, and WI are more mirage than a solid lead.  There's a ton of outstanding votes in those states and most are in the urban areas of Philly, Pittsburgh and the like, and/or are early votes (mail in/absentee).  All of which favor Biden.

Just now, AUDub said:

He probably won't hold on to Michigan, Penn, Wisconsin or Georgia. Lot's of dem votes there yet to be counted. 

I think Trump will eke out GA.  But my sense is that WI and MI will end up with Biden before we even know what happened in PA, rendering it moot.

Archived