Election Day

AUDub

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

:lol:

Dub is gut laughing right now. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jake Tapper on CNN just said that the Twitter feeds of the Trump kids (I think he's talking about Eric and Donald Jr mostly) were "like the rantings in crayon of someone on an LSD trip."

42 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The turtle's head finally comes out from under the shell

So in other words, exactly how the process is working.  Got it.

28 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Jake Tapper on CNN just said that the Twitter feeds of the Trump kids (I think he's talking about Eric and Donald Jr mostly) were "like the rantings in crayon of someone on an LSD trip."

I can imagine a future where I feel sorry for these guys.

Definitely not there yet, though.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I can imagine a future where I feel sorry for these guys.

Definitely not there yet, though.

I can't tell how much of it is "true believer/delusional" and how much is "Daddy threatened to disown me and leave me penniless if I don't tote the water for him like my life depends on it."

Ivanka has been relatively silent.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I can't tell how much of it is "true believer/delusional" and how much is "Daddy threatened to disown me and leave me penniless if I don't tote the water for him like my life depends on it."

She's also not constantly taking after Clemson's mascot if you catch my drift.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Nate was talking his s*** on Twitter and it was good to see. You guys have converted me. 

Dems need to shut up and start listening to Latinos. I've learned a ton in the last 48 hours myself. I never claim to be woke, but I am unwoke AF on that one. First step is understanding that it's not just one group of people. There is no "the Latino vote".

Not sure the exact strategy to shed the coastal elite image, but it needs to happen. The party can be socially progressive and champion the working class (including straight, Christian whites) at the same time. 

That's all I got. 

You Sir are about to receive the full force of hate in America. Several things I have learned over the last 4+ years.

Dear People on the Plantation but not allowed into the Big House, 
1) The Progressive Voters need to fix themselves. They get what they get, nothing, they got nowhere else to go.
2) The Black Voters need to fix themselves. They get what they get, nothing, they got nowhere else to go.
3) The Latino Voters need to fix themselves. They get what they get, nothing, they got nowhere else to go.
4) If you are expecting the DNC to learn anything from a tactical defeat in the HOR and the Senate, you need your head examined. We are tripling down on what just failed to win in any significant margin.

Signed, The Coastal Elites...

And all of you are ungrateful, uneducated, repugnant, deplorable, racist (even though you may be a minority), misogynist, homophobic, Russo-bots can kiss our asses. We got a conference call from Wall Street coming in and we cant waste anymore time on you cretins.

Remember: Vote Blue No Matter Who...just as long as the DNC has hand picked them. 

36 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

:laugh:

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

The (excellent) Twitter account that Dub or Brad (sorry) pulled that awesome CDB/John Lewis/Stacey Abrams mashup from made a very good point. You can't underestimate how much damage a parent can do by withholding love and approval, which speaks to your "Daddy threatened" hypothetical. I've long assumed that was the case with Senior, and it would make sense that it would be the case for the boys. But he does seem to dote on the girl quite a bit. 

Apologies, nobody is coming to this thread for that kind of armchair psychoanalysis from me. Anyway. There does seem to be a stark difference in behaviors. 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'm trolling the hell out of Tigerdroppings right now. 

Anyone been to TigersX? Just wondered how bad it might be going there. 
I wont ever go. Just wont.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Anyone been to TigersX? Just wondered how bad it might be going there. 
I wont ever go. Just wont.

Saw Raptor. He's being quiet now though lol.

20 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'm trolling the hell out of Tigerdroppings right now. 

Oh, wow. I've never been over there before.

Wow. It's like the really crazy alt-right guys here got into Don Jr's stash and watched Birth of a Nation followed by a Ted Nugent talk-back. 

Social media is wonderful today. This just popped up in my Facebook feed:

”Trump should’ve known that Georgia is notorious for blowing leads at the last minute.”

Archived