Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

i respect u loof and totally get what you’re saying, I had a response typed up but ya know, sports is my thing, I know what I believe and this part of the forum is not intersectional with my life like football is. I’ll leave it at that and take my leave. 

I think I may have found part of Maverick's problem. 

(And I don't even charge $75 /hour. ;D)

Many may not know this, but the word "day" in "Election Day" is the same Hebrew word used in Genesis to describe the "days" God took to create the universe.  The Hebrew word "yom" doesn't necessarily mean "24 hours" as we take it now.  It simply means "a span of time."  So basically this whole situation fits within an "old earth creationism" framework quite well.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

C'mon, homes!  I thought that was pretty good!  :lol:

It was.

(I meant the face slap humorously - sort of like a reaction to a pun.) So I'll change it to a laugh. ;)

I liked Biden’s address just now. He didn’t denigrate, sounded professional and confident(aside from the stutters, but that’s him), and projected a mission of unity. He spoke like a president should. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Kinda weird not to get yelled at. 

It was so calm and boring.  I didn't realize how much I missed that tone.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It's so nice to hear a normal sounding person speaking as our leader again.  I just want this thing to go official now.

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I liked Biden’s address just now. He didn’t denigrate, sounded professional and confident(aside from the stutters, but that’s him), and projected a mission of unity. He spoke like a president should. 

That stuff matters. It really does. 

If people feel condescension when POTUS speaks like an adult and a professional, then we need to raise them up. Dragging our highest office down to coddle them is not the correct response. We tried it. It didn't work.

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

K, before I say something that gets me banned. I should know better there’s no debating with people on the other side in politics. If the roles were reversed, i can guarantee half this political forum would implode. I knew better than to post here, just know my living will get worse with Biden as president. Hope everyone that has been rooting for Biden knows that.

I’m a card carrying moderate. I don’t like either party. 
The stuff you brought up was just not grounded at all in fact. At least a few of the links that one of the other posters provided were not “media sources” but rather fact checking sites that literally exist to determine what rumors are false. They discredited the rumor. 

44 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

It was so calm and boring.  I didn't realize how much I missed that tone.

I thought it was the perfect “high road” speech. He could’ve gone after Trump for his BS. Instead, he put out a message of cooperation.

22 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

I thought it was the perfect “high road” speech. He could’ve gone after Trump for his BS. Instead, he put out a message of cooperation.

The message of civility to your neighbor was great too. He’s definitely a more patient person than I am.

Bring this country back to normalcy and let’s get the #yanggang back together. 

4 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ya know loof, I know it was a mistake posting here, Bc a lot of people in this forum I don’t agree on a lick in politics but I agree on with a lot of other stuff. Make sure u think about that next time we speak since you’re basically calling me a “trump puppet”

Mav and @McLoofus KNOCK IT THE EFF OFF!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!!!!! This is ridiculous!!! I am tired of seeing my IRL friends have friendships ended because of political differences and I am NOT ABOUT TO SEE THE GOT DAMN SAME KNICK KNACK PADDYWHACK BS with some of my closest friends on here!!! CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!? I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT just please please end it. I have been here for 4 years and I KNOOOOOOOW y'all are tight and close AF. And @Maverick.AU this is freaking ridiculous. Are you kidding me right now? Do not leave over a message board argument. You are better than that. Just cool off. Go to your corner. Sleep off that anger and reconvene tomorrow. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT??!?! I GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!! Tomorrow we are guaranteed to see one of our most hated all time coaches lose tomorrow in LPGA womens golfer bowl cut Kirby and Cousin Eddie riot starter Dan Mullen!!!! lol. THAT IS ENOUGH TO RAISE ANYONES SPIRIT!!! SO LETS PLEASE MAKE UP and go back to being BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! lmao. WOOOOO!!!!!! LFG BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

ewwe.gif

dgfgf.gif

dgfdgfgfd.gif

dgsgs.gif

56 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mav and @McLoofus KNOCK IT THE EFF OFF!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!!!!! This is ridiculous!!! I am tired of seeing my IRL friends have friendships ended because of political differences and I am NOT ABOUT TO SEE THE GOT DAMN SAME KNICK KNACK PADDYWHACK BS with some of my closest friends on here!!! CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!? I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT just please please end it. I have been here for 4 years and I KNOOOOOOOW y'all are tight and close AF. And @Maverick.AU this is freaking ridiculous. Are you kidding me right now? Do not leave over a message board argument. You are better than that. Just cool off. Go to your corner. Sleep off that anger and reconvene tomorrow. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT??!?! I GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!! Tomorrow we are guaranteed to see one of our most hated all time coaches lose tomorrow in LPGA womens golfer bowl cut Kirby and Cousin Eddie riot starter Dan Mullen!!!! lol. THAT IS ENOUGH TO RAISE ANYONES SPIRIT!!! SO LETS PLEASE MAKE UP and go back to being BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! lmao. WOOOOO!!!!!! LFG BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

ewwe.gif

dgfgf.gif

dgfdgfgfd.gif

dgsgs.gif

Well said Gmac....Well said friend. I agree. I have had some good dialogue with both Mav and Mcloofus and value both as members of the forum. It's a stressful week ...lets all drink some drank....and come back tomorrow and talk about Kirb getting Kirb Stomped tomorrow. 

Well I'm just going to say the football is my thing stuff......no most of you should be here because football isn't your cup of tea either 😂

5 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Ya know loof, I know it was a mistake posting here, Bc a lot of people in this forum I don’t agree on a lick in politics but I agree on with a lot of other stuff. Make sure u think about that next time we speak since you’re basically calling me a “trump puppet”

I'm confused

Archived