Election Day

AUDub

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

So if you're Tuberville and you ran your entire campaign on how good you'd French kiss Trump's butthole the next 4 years, what now?  :lol:

He had a platform. He’s going to... erm... support our veterans and drain the swamp. 😂😂😂

But seriously, no idea. There’s a lot of speculation that the Republican Party is going to try to shift away from populo-conservatism now that trump is gone. So, I have no idea where that leaves Tubbs.

1 hour ago, AUFriction said:

Possibly. A lot of people had their minds made up prior to that debate though. 

I just know in the black community if the racism stuff wouldn't havebeen they would have looked at some other things more close and those tight state races I feel like he would've won......the racist people were going to hit to vote for him regardless. All he had to do was say I'm not with those racist people and he would still be president

12 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

So if you're Tuberville and you ran your entire campaign on how good you'd French kiss Trump's butthole the next 4 years, what now?  :lol:

McConnell, obviously. 

(I imagine that after you've kissed one butthole, it gets easier to kiss the next.)

32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I just know in the black community if the racism stuff wouldn't havebeen they would have looked at some other things more close and those tight state races I feel like he would've won......the racist people were going to hit to vote for him regardless. All he had to do was say I'm not with those racist people and he would still be president

He wouldn't have lost Georgia, that's for sure.

18 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Speculation on a Biden cabinet

I’ve been hearing Doug Jones’s name for weeks. I think he’d be a good pick. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wonder what king's feedback will be after his first income tax filing under Biden.

51 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

That's goaltending. Basket counts.

Except it's not, if you contact the ball first before it hits the glass...which is exactly what happened on that play in real life.

Blocked.  Just like Trump.

2 hours ago, AUFriction said:

He had a platform. He’s going to... erm... support our veterans and drain the swamp. 😂😂😂

But seriously, no idea. There’s a lot of speculation that the Republican Party is going to try to shift away from populo-conservatism now that trump is gone. So, I have no idea where that leaves Tubbs.

Tubs goes to Washington without a clue. I’d think his Republican compatriots will try to shield and school him. Doubt he gets any significant committees. Tubs is obviously a prideful man, but I doubt he’ll seek a second term.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Speculation on a Biden cabinet

This is one of the most exciting aspects of Biden winning. The list of possible candidates is filled with competent, experienced people.

47 minutes ago, tomcat said:

This is one of the most exciting aspects of Biden winning. The list of possible candidates is filled with competent, experienced people.

Parts of Trump’s original cabinet weren’t terrible. But, the few decent ones were all pushed out or resigned.

I hope all these folks out celebrating tonight spend the next 14 days in quarantine like my son is having to do because one of his baseball teammates tested positive the day after a baseball game. 

2 hours ago, creed said:

I wonder what king's feedback will be after his first income tax filing under Biden.

Well since you're talking about a guy who paid to build a school I doubt he's worried about replacing a racist with a respectable human being. 

Also, he's been a millionaire for 17 years. You don't think he understands taxes? 

You might want to come at that from a different angle?

2 hours ago, creed said:

One of the greatest men walking? I think he'll be fine. Much better than the president I bet

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Well since you're talking about a guy who paid to build a school I doubt he's worried about replacing a racist with a respectable human being. 

Also, he's been a millionaire for 17 years. You don't think he understands taxes? 

You might want to come at that from a different angle?

I'm just saying the math will show that he will have less money, possibly to build another school. He may be perfectly fine with that i don't know. I guess we'll see. What does your math show? Oh, and I'm glad to see the idiot Frump voted out of office.

2 hours ago, AUFriction said:

I’ve been hearing Doug Jones’s name for weeks. I think he’d be a good pick. 

It'll be nice to have a honest, decent person in the AG office. Like his boss, lapdog William Barr will go down in history as the  worst, most corrupt person to ever hold his position. He's probably shredding papers as we speak.

5 minutes ago, creed said:

I'm just saying the math will show that he will have less money, possibly to build another school. He may be perfectly fine with that i don't know. I guess we'll see. What does your math show? Oh, and I'm glad to see the idiot Frump voted out of office.

I don't have math. I don't know what Biden will actually do, especially if the Senate doesn't go blue, and I don't have access to James's financials. But don't you think he remembers the Obama years and don't you think he considered the financial implications before backing Biden?

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I don't have math. I don't know what Biden will actually do, especially if the Senate doesn't go blue, and I don't have access to James's financials. But don't you think he remembers the Obama years and don't you think he considered the financial implications before backing Biden?

I don't know what he remembers but I know he will have less disposable income in the future if his salary is static. If he's okay with that then cool. But some folks making +400k may not be cool with giving more money to the government for them to spend the $$ the  way they see fit.

Archived