Election Day

AUDub

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mav and @McLoofus KNOCK IT THE EFF OFF!!!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE!!!!! This is ridiculous!!! I am tired of seeing my IRL friends have friendships ended because of political differences and I am NOT ABOUT TO SEE THE GOT DAMN SAME KNICK KNACK PADDYWHACK BS with some of my closest friends on here!!! CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!? I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT just please please end it. I have been here for 4 years and I KNOOOOOOOW y'all are tight and close AF. And @Maverick.AU this is freaking ridiculous. Are you kidding me right now? Do not leave over a message board argument. You are better than that. Just cool off. Go to your corner. Sleep off that anger and reconvene tomorrow. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT??!?! I GOT GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!!! Tomorrow we are guaranteed to see one of our most hated all time coaches lose tomorrow in LPGA womens golfer bowl cut Kirby and Cousin Eddie riot starter Dan Mullen!!!! lol. THAT IS ENOUGH TO RAISE ANYONES SPIRIT!!! SO LETS PLEASE MAKE UP and go back to being BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AGAIN!!!!!!!! lmao. WOOOOO!!!!!! LFG BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

ewwe.gif

dgfgf.gif

dgfdgfgfd.gif

dgsgs.gif

I'm one sided as loof is one of if not my best friend on here but I didn't see where he was fighting or angry. He just asked a couple of questions it seemed to me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sports is fun, but you can tell a lot about someone with two things: the way they discuss social topics  and the company they carry. Not saying Mav is like this but there are a lot of “cool” Auburn fans who weren’t so “cool” with the social reform movement. 

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Sports is fun, but you can tell a lot about someone with two things: the way they discuss social topics  and the company they carry. Not saying Mav is like this but there are a lot of “cool” Auburn fans who weren’t so “cool” with the social reform movement. 

Everybody should think of this when PT and a certain mod likes your stuff. You should think what am I really saying right now

8 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Well said Gmac....Well said friend. I agree. I have had some good dialogue with both Mav and Mcloofus and value both as members of the forum. It's a stressful week ...lets all drink some drank....and come back tomorrow and talk about Kirb getting Kirb Stomped tomorrow. 

Y'all worried about football today.  It's the biggest day of horse racing of the year!  Best week for a bye ever.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Y'all worried about football today.  It's the biggest day of horse racing of the year!  Best week for a bye ever.

You think My Drunken Irish Lover wins? OR is this the year that Hop Scotch Bradley Bones takes the win?

Sorry...My favorite part of horse racing is the names!

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

All of the big networks have except Fox.

FOX won't be far behind. They're just waiting for everyone else to nut up. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

FOX won't be far behind. They're just waiting for everyone else to nut up. 

Who else needs to?  CBS, NBC, ABC, etc have all called it.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Who else needs to?  CBS, NBC, ABC, etc have all called it.

No one. It's been a foregone conclusion since election night. 

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Fox, AP, USA Today, NY Times, WaPo haven’t yet. 

AP has called. 

I'm not super educated on policies and the processes on how things go. I tend to only speak on things I have a pretty firm grasp on. But with howclose everything is I feel like if Trump would've denounced racism this wouldn't be close. But that's just my opinion.

Just now, cole256 said:

I'm not super educated on policies and the processes on how things go. I tend to only speak on things I have a pretty firm grasp on. But with howclose everything is I feel like if Trump would've denounced racism this wouldn't be close. But that's just my opinion.

I'm convinced no one other than Biden could have pulled this off at this point. Trump's support is baked in, but we needed Penn, and Biden delivered. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Potentially.  I'm interested in seeing the overall numbers on turnout by segment.  For example, based on info we have, Trump actually did better with Black voters in Philly and Milwaukee than he did in 2016.  He lost a ton of support in the suburbs though.

I think it's a confluence of two things.  Higher overall Black turnout which runs up margins and suburbs going against him (potentially split ticket voters).

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Possibly, but then, he is racist.

Had he taken appropriate responsibility for guiding a national response to the pandemic he might also have won. 

But again, if frogs had wings they'd never bump their butts on the ground. <_<

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Possibly. A lot of people had their minds made up prior to that debate though. 

35 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Possibly, but then, he is racist.

Had he taken appropriate responsibility for guiding a national response to the pandemic he might have won.  But again, if frogs had wings they'd never bump their butts on the ground. <_<

To me, this was the bigger deal. The pandemic response was too slow, and he kept ignoring his experts. Those two things a) made him look incompetent and b) made the pandemic worse than it needed to, which raised the death rate and caused massive economic effects, including a lot of displaced workers.

8 minutes ago, AUFriction said:

To me, this was the bigger deal. The pandemic response was too slow, and he kept ignoring his experts. Those two things a) made him look incompetent and b) made the pandemic worse than it needed to, which raised the death rate and caused massive economic effects, including a lot of displaced workers.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/07/biden-pandemic-response-434701

Joe Biden will inherit a raging pandemic. Here’s what he plans to do next.

Archived