* Official Auburn vs. Tennessee Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Let me make you a guarantee - if we lose tonight Gus will not be our HC next year. Regardless if he beats Bama.

Will you pinky promise 

1 minute ago, AUght2win said:

Let me make you a guarantee - if we lose tonight Gus will not be our HC next year. Regardless if he beats Bama.

Disagree, you've activated Gus excuse card!
Gus activates!!!

"21 DAYS OFF EXCUSE"

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

He won’t be. We’ve got him another year because we haven’t the nuts to fire him. 

Is there anyone in the stands that would like to coach?

There’s the Bo I’ve come to know!  Just cut my heart out, kid.

Someone posted separately “How important is the TN game?”  For me, it’s the second most important game only behind the Iron Bowl. I’ve lived in TN for 26 years. I hate TN more than bama. There are still utk fans with legal 1998 National Champions license plates driving around and smarting off, regardless of their record. When they beat us in Jordan-Hare in 2018 (their first road win over any SECW team since 2007), it almost killed me. They still talk about that game. If we lose tonight, I’m taking a long walk off a short cliff. I graduated from Auburn a long time ago. It’s been a lot to ask to put up with the mess that is Gus and the BOT. Losing to a pitiful utk team, at home, again, would be the final nail in my coffin. 

2 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Please do not get my hopes up and make me starting pulling for UT

Just now, auburndkel said:

Someone posted separately “How important is the TN game?”  For me, it’s the second most important game only behind the Iron Bowl. I’ve lived in TN for 26 years. I hate TN more than bama. There are still utk fans with legal 1998 National Champions license plates driving around and smarting off, regardless of their record. When they beat us in Jordan-Hare in 2018 (their first road win over any SECW team since 2007), it almost killed me. They still talk about that game. If we lose tonight, I’m taking a long walk off a short cliff. I graduated from Auburn a long time ago. It’s been a lot to ask to put up with the mess that is Gus and the BOT. Losing to a pitiful utk team, at home, again, would be the final nail in my coffin. 

I am with you 100%. This is pitiful..regardless of all the excuses. Tennessee got ready but it is obvious we are not...

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It’s just going to suck to ge an Auburn football fan until someone has the manhood to fire this clown named Gus. I am ready for some basketball . 

Problem is, if we're being honest, basketball doesn't look incredibly promising this year.

Just now, auburndkel said:

I've heard someone say that the TN game in the '80s was the bellwether for how good our season would be. If you read threads from the days, weeks and months leading up to the 2004 game in Knoxville, people were TERRIFIED of that game.

And then, it eventually came to a point where we were excited to get TN on our schedule because it meant an easy win.

8 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Dude, if you think Bo Nix is the problem here we have nothing to discuss. 

Pretty sure it was Bo that made the stupid decision  to throw the interception when he could have walked for a first down 

Archived