Men vs ST Joe’s

Maverick.AU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A year of seasoning seems to have done wonders for Stretch. He looks good out there.  

Just now, Paladin said:

Powell spent some time in the weight room. 

I like every single guy out there. I think Sharife elevates our offense tremendously. 

Was able to watch some of the first half but due to family time at thanksgiving I didn’t get to watch much. Finally headed home. Hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving, and War Eagle

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Was able to watch some of the first half but due to family time at thanksgiving I didn’t get to watch much. Finally headed home. Hope everyone has had a great thanksgiving, and War Eagle

It was a pretty good half.   It's going to take a few games to see what we have but 44 points in the first half of the season I will take it everytime.  Hopefully you can make it home for the 2nd half.  We have definitely altered some shots in the paint too (which I expected with the size we have there now).

We are very athletic. I don’t think I recall half these players. I had forgotten about the white boy. He is going to be ok I think. I Kinda worry about him bringing the ball up court. 

Archived