And the 2020 winner is ... dangerous distrust

AUFAN78

Dub has a history of this childish behavior, possibly fueled by his personal belief of moral superiority. This incident just inched him closer to the edge he had already walked out on some time ago.  Unfortunately, these school yard antics of almost immediate name calling and absolute vitriol for anyone who doesn't agree with you on forums and message boards has become all too common these days. 

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Dub has a history of this childish behavior, possibly fueled by his personal belief of moral superiority. This incident just inched him closer to the edge he had already walked out on some time ago.  Unfortunately, these school yard antics of almost immediate name calling and absolute vitriol for anyone who doesn't agree with you on forums and message boards has become all too common these days. 

Stop shitposting.  You know it's not that simple and if this is how you're going to mischaracterize what went down, just move along.

32 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

If that doesn't piss you off enough to eventually lose your cool over it, it's not Dub who needs to figure out how to handle things

Actually, I would say those that are angered by it and are able to control themselves and their actions are the ones that have already figured out how to handle things properly. 

Trying to justify and rationalize bad behavior is exactly what we've seen and heard the last 4 years. It wasn't okay then and it's not okay now. 

25 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Stop shitposting.  You know it's not that simple and if this is how you're going to mischaracterize what went down, just move along.

I'm not isolating it to one incident. It's the pattern of behavior that's the issue.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Actually, I would say those that are angered by it and are able to control themselves and their actions are the ones that have already figured out how to handle things properly. 

Sometimes, "control" isn't the most important characteristic depending on the situation.  Sometimes expressing anger and disgust and not worrying about people's delicate sensibilities over getting called out is actually the more correct reaction.

4 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Trying to justify and rationalize bad behavior is exactly what we've seen and heard the last 4 years. It wasn't okay then and it's not okay now. 

Trying to minimize and make false equivalencies isn't okay either, but it's the first weapon of choice for you and a whole lot of others.

Like I said, he could have handled it better.  He is getting and needs the break.  But to act like his actions have no rational basis or that they came out of nowhere aimed at innocent people just having polite conversation is gaslighting bull****. 

2 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I'm not isolating it to one incident. It's the pattern of behavior that's the issue.

The pattern of behavior is what he's been reacting to.  Like I said, if you're going to offer half-assed crap takes, find another thread to waste keystrokes on.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

The pattern of behavior is what he's been reacting to.  Like I said, if you're going to offer half-assed crap takes, find another thread to waste keystrokes on.

In this isolated incident, it's what he's reacting to.  In his history, he's used that same childish tactic with just about everything other argument he's had.  I think your take is "half-assed" and short sighted.

Just now, johnnyAU said:

In this isolated incident, it's what he's reacting to.  In his history, he's used that same childish tactic with just about everything other argument he's had.  I think your take is "half-assed" and short sighted.

And what I'm telling you is that characterizing this is an "isolated incident" is the problem.  It's not.  

And what I'm telling you is that characterizing this is an "isolated incident" is the problem.  It's not.  

It's also not limited to one topic. It's a history of reactions to various posters who don't agree with him on various subjects. 

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

It's also not limited to one topic. It's a history of reactions to various posters who don't agree with him on various subjects. 

And that you think the real problem is a reaction to mere "disagreement" is the crux of your problem.

46 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Sure they did.  But this stuff wasn't contextless.  The left didn't just suddenly lose their minds for no reason.  And just on this forum we had multiple people either posting or liking posts and threads where righties floated completely baseless accusations that Hunter Biden was committing incest and statutory rape with his teenaged niece.  And the whole time we had other more rational folks on the right here not even blink and acted like it was run of the mill political hardball stuff.

So, yes, you can indeed get crazier than that.

I dont know who here did that, but it was reported in the press, by his SIL that he was indeed having an "awkward relationship" with his niece. I never once heard it was rape. I did read several times that she was openly groped by him. He was accused by a family member of it. 

This is the same man that was f'in his dead brother's wife for a year or so, essentially in public, while still married to his own wife, fathered a baby with what was at the time was a stripper, and then married a fitness instructor he met in under 10 days. He did all this while under recovery for coke/crack addiction. There are pics of him unconscious with his crack pipe in his mouth. All the rest is public record and the accusation came from Beau's Wife. 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/15/howie-carr-hunter-biden-scandal-too-hot-for-alt-left-media/

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-is-americas-version-of-wayward-prince-andrew/

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

https://nypost.com/article/inside-the-life-of-hunter-biden-joe-bidens-scandal-plagued-son/

The NY Post article has dates etc. 

Hunter Biden met and married Kathleen Buhle in 1993. The two divorced in 2017 after a 22-year marriage that produced three daughters. In divorce papers, Kathleen accused her ex of blowing family funds on drugs and prostitutes.

The same year as the split — as was first reported by Page Six — Hunter began dating his widowed sister-in-law, Hallie Biden, who had lost her husband, Beau, to brain cancer in 2015.

The two began dating while he was recovering from a crack binge, which he explained in a New Yorker interview last July took place while grieving his brother’s death.

Hunter had been kicked out of his marital home with then-estranged wife Kathleen over his failure to stay sober, and began spending most nights at Hallie’s house “sharing a very specific grief” over Beau.

The former vice president did not initially know of the relationship, and found out after being reached for comment by Page Six.

After being made aware, the VP and second lady offered their blessing of the relationship in a statement.

“We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them,” the two said at the time.

Hunter and Hallie released a similar statement at the same time, which read, “Hallie and I are incredibly lucky to have found the love and support we have for each other in such a difficult time, and that’s been obvious to the people who love us most. We’ve been so lucky to have family and friends who have supported us every step of the way.”

They dated for about two years before splitting in early 2019.

In late 2019, Hunter entered a court battle over unpaid child support for a baby he fathered with ex-stripper Lunden Alexis Roberts.

Roberts filed a suit against Hunter in November after he denied being the father of their child, born in August 2018, and subsequently declined to pay child support.

Please note that the Stripper gave Birth to the Child 9-18, while he was shacked up with his Brother's Wife. He went total Dead Beat Dad on the child. Hallie kicked him to the curb. He then met and married a fitness instructor, her nude or near nude pics were all over the web, posted by Hunter biden himself. They are now removed except for a few 

nypost_20191128_BRXP-3_001

In January 2020, an Arkansas judge ruled that Biden was the “biological and legal father” of the baby, noting that a DNA test had showed “with near scientific certainty” that Hunter was the parent. :slapfh:

The two reached an out-of-court settlement in which Biden agreed to retroactively pay child support going back to November 2018. 

Hunter has since gotten remarried to a South African woman (FITNESS INSTRUCTOR) named Melissa Cohen, whom he wed just 10 days after meeting her. They welcomed their first child, a boy, in April of this year.

Drug problems

Hunter Biden has long suffered from drug problems, and it even ended his brief attempt at a military career in his 40s. He was discharged from the Navy Reserve in February 2014 after he tested positive for cocaine.

He was serving as an ensign after being given two waivers, one for his age and one for his drug use as a younger man.

“It was the honor of my life to serve in the US Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge,” he said after news of his discharge broke.

When President Trump brought the incident up at last month’s debate, Joe Biden defended his son.

“My son, like a lot of people at home, had a drug problem,” he said. “He’s overtaking it. He’s fixed it. He’s worked on it. And I’m proud of him. I’m proud of my son.”

Hunter discussed his drug use during his New Yorker interview last year, in which he admitted to almost having a brush with law enforcement after damaging a rental car in Arizona in 2016.

After the car was replaced by Hertz, the rental car company, a rental officer found a crack pipe in the car along with a white powder residue.

Police were called, but there was no evidence that Hunter had used the pipe, so narcotics charges weren’t pursued, the magazine reported.

The younger Biden’s drug problems date back far further than 2016, however.

Hunter was arrested in 1988 for drug possession, something he admitted to in a 2006 disclosure form after being nominated to serve on the Amtrak Reform Board.

“I was cited for possession of a controlled substance in Stone Harbor, NJ. There was a pre-trial intervention and the record was expunged,” he admitted.

In November 2019, Page Six exclusively reported that the former vice president’s son was suspected of smoking crack inside a Washington, DC, strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits.

Enlarge Image
Teresa Kroeger/Getty Images

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction.

Security worker Ranko Petrovic said Biden  would routinely hole up in a VIP room and drink during his visits.

Although Petrovic said the club “had no issue with him,” former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said one occasion in late 2018 was marred by a “suspicion of drug use.”

He checked into rehab at the Grace Grove Lifestyle Center in Sedona, Ariz., in October 2016, but left after one week and headed to the nearby Mii Amo resort spa.

It was there that Hunter and Hallie launched their affair, he told the New Yorker.

Page Six has also spotted Biden on multiple occasions at Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Hell’s Kitchen. He was seen on each occasion with a woman who was not a dancer at the club. The two spent thousands each night on pricey booze and were joined by several strippers.

At one point, a stripper was scrambling to buy a sex toy so others could use it on him.

Ukraine

Hunter did not become a mainstay in the news until his role with Burisma during his father’s tenure as vice president became a primary focus of the Ukraine scandal surrounding Trump, an issue that led to the president’s eventual impeachment trial along party lines in the House and acquittal by the Senate.

During the hearings and subsequent trial, Democrats accused Trump of offering a quid pro quo by requesting that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky launch an investigation into the Bidens while Trump was withholding nearly $400 million in aid to the country.

Republicans, meanwhile, argued that allegations against the Bidens were damning enough to merit the president asking for a probe, regardless of Joe’s candidacy for president.

Hunter has been accused of profiting off his father’s vice presidential status by earning tens of thousands of dollars per month to sit on a board for a corrupt company in an industry in which he had no prior experience.

At the time, the elder Biden led the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.

Hunter’s role with Burisma raised red flags for some in the Obama administration’s State Department, which a recent Senate Homeland Security Committee report found were raised to Biden and those in his orbit.

The 87-page report published late last month noted that two American officials — George Kent, former acting deputy chief of mission at the US Embassy in Kiev, and senior State Department official Amos Hochstein — “raised concerns” to Biden’s staff and directly to Biden, respectively.

“Despite the efforts of these individuals, their concerns appear to have fallen on deaf ears,” the report says.

“Moreover, this investigation has illustrated the extent to which officials within the Obama administration ignored the glaring warning signs when the vice president’s son joined the board of a company owned by a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch.”

Joe Biden said last year of Hunter, “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” including his reported $83,000 monthly pay on Burisma’s board.

Both he and Hunter have denied any wrongdoing with respect to Ukraine, and spokespeople for Joe Biden’s campaign have repeatedly slammed the Senate probe as biased and political.

That Senate report also found that in 2014, the younger Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

And that you think the real problem is a reaction to mere "disagreement" is the crux of your problem.

I've seen enough of his arguments with various posters, including me. Many of them devolve into a similar result. Some of that is youth, some probably deeper.  Hopefully civility and self-restraint will improve with age.  I think you are seeing what you want to see.

27 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Sometimes, "control" isn't the most important characteristic depending on the situation.  Sometimes expressing anger and disgust and not worrying about people's delicate sensibilities over getting called out is actually the more correct reaction.

Trying to minimize and make false equivalencies isn't okay either, but it's the first weapon of choice for you and a whole lot of others.

Like I said, he could have handled it better.  He is getting and needs the break.  But to act like his actions have no rational basis or that they came out of nowhere aimed at innocent people just having polite conversation is gaslighting bull****. 

Said the King of False Equivalencies. <fer>

4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I dont know who here did that,

SocialCircle.  And several others liked those posts and said nothing negative about them.

but it was reported in the press, by his SIL that he was indeed having an "awkward relationship" with his niece. I never once heard it was rape. I did read several times that she was openly groped by him. He was accused by a family member of it. 

You didn't hear it because actual press and not the right-wing nut job sites like Gateway Pundit and such don't publish that kind of made-up horse***t.  It's rumor, spread exclusively by s***ty right wing wackos.  There's a reason why when you do a search for something like "Hunter Biden accused groping niece", it's a rogue's gallery of bull**** far-right political wing nut sites:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="hunter+biden"+accused+groping+niece&t=osx&ia=news

No legit news agency would touch that baseless s*** with a ten-foot pole.

This is the same man that was f'in his dead brother's wife for a year or so, essentially in public, while still married to his own wife, fathered a baby with what was at the time was a stripper, and then married a fitness instructor he met in under 10 days. He did all this while under recovery for coke/crack addiction. There are pics of him unconscious with his crack pipe in his mouth. All the rest is public record and the accusation came from Beau's Wife. 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/15/howie-carr-hunter-biden-scandal-too-hot-for-alt-left-media/

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/10/24/hunter-biden-is-americas-version-of-wayward-prince-andrew/

https://pagesix.com/2017/03/01/widow-of-joe-bidens-deceased-son-having-affair-with-brother-in-law-hunter/

https://nypost.com/article/inside-the-life-of-hunter-biden-joe-bidens-scandal-plagued-son/

If you think that a man being unfaithful to his wife or even cheating on her with his brother's widow or being a drug addict means one can reasonably make the leap to "pedophile", you need to check yourself.

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Said the King of False Equivalencies. <fer>

If you're coming at me over something - anything - I can rest assured I'm on the right track.  The second I find that you're regularly in my corner on things is the moment I need to reassess.

11 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

I've seen enough of his arguments with various posters, including me. Many of them devolve into a similar result. Some of that is youth, some probably deeper.  Hopefully civility and self-restraint will improve with age.  I think you are seeing what you want to see.

Irony.

13 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Frankly, the lying and undermining of the election results by Trump and his most ardent followers and enablers is/has done far more damage to the health of our republic than burning buildings and autos has, and I say that as one who believes violent responses are not right or the best way to convey frustration. 

I think you are politically masturbating at this point. If anyone thought Trump was going to act like an adult they need their heads checked. He has won nothing. He will be gone. People like you are so in to TDS y’all have lost your minds. The rest of America has moved on and are decorating the trees. You should to. These lower life forms that have acted like howler monkeys about the “Existential Threat” of Trump are just nuts. He will be gone in a few weeks and we all know it. I think even his best backers know that. 

18 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

If you're coming at me over something - anything - I can rest assured I'm on the right track.  The second I find that you're regularly in my corner on things is the moment I need to reassess.

In the world of men there are “foxholers” and then there are little boys. I can assuredly tell you that I have never, not one day ever considered you a “foxholer”. When reality bites you are always backpedaling at 100 miles an hour. Trump is gone. Move on. You and few here won’t know what to do when he leaves the WH. It has been a 4 year s*** show with every crazy thing said that can be said. Trump was a lousy president BUT HE IS GONE. Shut up and let it happen. We will all be saner in a few weeks. 

14 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

SocialCircle.  And several others liked those posts and said nothing negative about them.

You didn't hear it because actual press and not the right-wing nut job sites like Gateway Pundit and such don't publish that kind of made-up horse***t.  It's rumor, spread exclusively by s***ty right wing wackos.  There's a reason why when you do a search for something like "Hunter Biden accused groping niece", it's a rogue's gallery of bull**** far-right political wing nut sites:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="hunter+biden"+accused+groping+niece&t=osx&ia=news

No legit news agency would touch that baseless s*** with a ten-foot pole.

If you think that a man being unfaithful to his wife or even cheating on her with his brother's widow or being a drug addict means one can reasonably make the leap to "pedophile", you need to check yourself.

Dude he was accused by Hallie of groping his niece was all I ever heard about this. The rest is character background. He is a crazy out of control drug addict and obviously likes running around with his dick doing all his thinking for him. By anyone’s standards the man is a train wreck. 

11 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I think you are politically masturbating at this point. If anyone thought Trump was going to act like an adult they need their heads checked. He has won nothing. He will be gone. People like you are so in to TDS y’all have lost your minds. The rest of America has moved on and are decorating the trees. You should to. These lower life forms that have acted like howler monkeys about the “Existential Threat” of Trump are just nuts. He will be gone in a few weeks and we all know it. I think even his best backers know that. 

Consistently pointing out Trump's wrongness is not TDS.  It's being a rational adult unwilling to swallow it for the sake of the team.

Dude he was accused by Hallie of groping his niece was all I ever heard about this. The rest is character background. He is a crazy out of control drug addict and obviously likes running around with his dick doing all his thinking for him. By anyone’s standards the man is a train wreck. 

It was rumored he was accused of such.  There's a reason that no legit news outlet, including Fox News, have ever reported such a thing.  

The "rest" as you call it simply says that he's an adulterer, a drug addict, a terrible brother and a "train wreck."  It does not say he's a pedophile.  So pairing the "I heard he groped his niece" followed by that laundry list of sins is misleading at best.

19 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And for some reason, he’s yours and Trump’s, as well as the rest of the unhinged right’s,  favorite topic of conversation.

So Bird makes a comment about the left destroying things if Trump would have won again and Dub loses his s**t. 

Then unrelated things get drug into this as an excuse. 

And someone says Bird isn’t handling this well? 

HFS!! Some of y’all have gone mental!! 

3 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

So Bird makes a comment about the left destroying things if Trump would have won again and Dub loses his s**t. 

Did you not read anything past that, or does it simply not matter to you as much as making sure you got your guy's back no matter what?

Dub did not "lose his s***" over one post.   If that's how you're going to characterize what has transpired here, you're a dishonest participant here.

39 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Consistently pointing out Trump's wrongness is not TDS.  

I'll never understand why talking about POTUS in a political forum suddenly came under scrutiny in 2016/17. 

Archived