Well.

WarDamnEagleWDE

4 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

There's only one person responsible for Malzahn's departure, and that's Malzahn. Nothing Steele could have said or done would change that. 

I agree Gus was his worst own enemy. But Steele could have done some things to undermine Gus. Sure he could have. Did he? IDK. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cardin Drake said:

Please not Kiffen. Anybody else. He has no character. It's a catch 22 anyway.  If he would leave Ole Miss after one year, and come here....well, nobody should want a guy like that. Kiffen has shown time and time again the only thing that matters to Kiffen is Kiffen.

I don’t get this mentality.  In any other job if you were offered a job that is better and for more money you shouldn’t take it because you should be loyal to your employer and not take a raise for your accomplishments.................

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People are telling me that Steele gave a list of who he would hire if he were the HC to some of the PTB at the beginning of the season. I never heard this. But they say he did. I don't know what to believe. 

I like Steele. He does not need to be AU's HC. No way in hell does he. Great guy. Appreciate what you did as DC. We will see you in retirement. 

people talk ablut steele being fired from clemson for letting a school ly seventy points on them but i have often wondered who was choking him on a sideline and why that actiually happened?

Auburn will offer Kevin Summlin some ungodly amount to sink the ship to the deepest depths. At my age I dont expect to see Auburn recover.

27 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

There is a candidate that is being considered that none can knows who it is. Could be Kiffin. I don't think it is and I not sure AU is interested. Same with Freeze. Told no way in hell Gouge will sign off on Freeze. 

Saying this, it will be Freeze or Kiffin AU hires. 

Could this candidate be someone that would make every other SEC team worry??

23 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People are telling me that Steele gave a list of who he would hire if he were the HC to some of the PTB at the beginning of the season.

Let's say you're Steele and you want to do the honorable thing in this situation...what do you do?  Ethics test.

32 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

There is a candidate that is being considered that none can knows who it is. Could be Kiffin. I don't think it is and I not sure AU is interested. Same with Freeze. Told no way in hell Gouge will sign off on Freeze. 

I am in the Sark corner until the end. As I listen to the pundits all day, and will until AU hires a coach(or lackey)every one agrees that Sark should be the 1st choice. I will hang with him, but I will be thrilled with Kiffin. I won't trust him to get out of sight, but AU football will be fun for damn sure

17 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

For all those crying about not getting Cristobal - you realize the coach we just fired BEAT him RECENTLY, yes?

Line-item logic that is flawed and irrelevant.

5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Hot damn. We are hiring Voldemort as the new HC, ie he who must not be named. I am fired up about about the possibility of winning multiple SEC or national championships. At the very least we will kill all of our enemies. I mean, the dude has some baggage but he will strike fear into the opposing sidelines. War Damn Voldemort!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! LFG!!!!!!

3 hours ago, fredst said:

Hot damn. We are hiring Voldemort as the new HC, ie he who must not be named. I am fired up about about the possibility of winning multiple SEC or national championships. At the very least we will kill all of our enemies. I mean, the dude has some baggage but he will strike fear into the opposing sidelines. War Damn Voldemort!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOO!!!! LFG!!!!!!

War Eagle and Avada Kedavra!

Archived