OL Coach: Will Friend

W.E.D

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/11/2021 at 12:53 PM, Carnell said:

Forgot who wrote the article I read but according to the article you are correct.  The article said Dawgs got careless with recruiting.

The article I read said it was a minor infraction and Georgia already self imposed a recruiting restriction. Had to do with unintended in person contact.

21 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

The article I read said it was a minor infraction and Georgia already self imposed a recruiting restriction. Had to do with unintended in person contact.

Sounds good.  Kirby has learned his lesson well from nick.

• 3 weeks later...

Although we don't know exactly how our offensive is gonna look, I think the blocking schemes are gonna benefit our offensive lineman and their abilities.  We got some guys who may dominate when they can power off the line of scrimmage and see more success in the running game as a result.  I am interested to see how Troxell performs after being another year removed from the knee surgeries.  If Hamm continues to improve with reps at right tackle and the potential we saw with Jones at right guard there could be some push between those two guys in the running game.

Archived