Auburn mentality: outdated but kinda brilliant piece

DyeCampAlum

15 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

Link

Premise: we’re a top tier program that acts like Arkansas and could turn itself into Tennessee. Here’s hoping the Harsin hire helps us break out of that trap.

My strong opinion: the actions we’ve taken since this piece was written changes the author’s narrative. Our PTB were shutdown by our AD and we hired an excellent coach who has assembled a great staff. All done in a very professional manner, and with a vision for championships. War Eagle 🦅 

25 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

My strong opinion: the actions we’ve taken since this piece was written changes the author’s narrative. Our PTB were shutdown by our AD and we hired an excellent coach who has assembled a great staff. All done in a very professional manner, and with a vision for championships. War Eagle 🦅 

I totally agree with this post. The piece driving the thread is way outdated and much of rumors not validated.

I actually agree with the sentiment that we're breaking that narrative and tried to indicate that in the original post.

At the same time, it's not just a switch you flip. It's part of our culture to undervalue ourselves. 

26 minutes ago, DyeCampAlum said:

I actually agree with the sentiment that we're breaking that narrative and tried to indicate that in the original post.

At the same time, it's not just a switch you flip. It's part of our culture to undervalue ourselves. 

And culture is the hardest part of an organization to change.   

Archived