Who Starts at QB this week?

W.E.D

Who Starts at QB this week? (not who you want to start)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Bo Nix or TJ Finley, who takes the 1st snap of the game???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 12:25 AM

Does anyone else think Nix actually does have pretty severe pain and limited range of throwing motion, but would never tell the trainers and coach? Moon passes last 2.5 games were pretty obvious. No shame in sitting the bench and recuperating. To hide a handicap is not what is "best for the team." To use a handicap as an excuse, to try a different approach is not shameful (thuGA). There's potentially a character issue in here. Hope not. Hoping to TJ to lead the team in Q1 and make first score.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Without a pass rush..must be nice

Yup, that's what I was thinking. You can be the greatest QB ever in practice and warmups. As soon as a defender gets in his face he reverts back to all of his bad fundamentals.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Without a pass rush..must be nice

Agreed but this is more or less to show his arm is ok I think.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Yup, that's what I was thinking. You can be the greatest QB ever in practice and warmups. As soon as a defender gets in his face he reverts back to all of his bad fundamentals.

Yes sir. I've seen Ben Simmons draining threes in pick up games and pre game warm ups. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, WFE12 said:

Agreed but this is more or less to show his arm is ok I think.

Yeah I believe that to be insanely exaggerated. Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dentman said:

Good point DTR, idc who plays or doesn't... just win!! 

Just giving you a hard time bc I have a lot of pent up emotion with this game right now. Feels like there’s so much that could go wrong in one of our best chances to win in this hell hole 

27 minutes ago, AUx said:

Does anyone else think Nix actually does have pretty severe pain and limited range of throwing motion, but would never tell the trainers and coach? Moon passes last 2.5 games were pretty obvious. No shame in sitting the bench and recuperating. To hide a handicap is not what is "best for the team." To use a handicap as an excuse, to try a different approach is not shameful (thuGA). There's potentially a character issue in here. Hope not. Hoping to TJ to lead the team in Q1 and make first score.

I do. Could they actually make him get an MRI some type of way. I think something is there

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

I do. Could they actually make him get an MRI some type of way. I think something is there

If it is marginal, then it's kinda an excuse the staff can use to save face and do what they think is best for the team. If there is limitation on performance and a player does not fess up and do what is best for the team, that is an issue. I'm sure the trainers and coaches have accurate, empirical data to know what is what. Now, in the days of "he who shall not be named" and Keryon, I had more anger toward a coaching staff who ignored the obvious.