Who Starts at QB this week?

W.E.D

Who Starts at QB this week? (not who you want to start)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Bo Nix or TJ Finley, who takes the 1st snap of the game???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 12:25 AM

42 minutes ago, WarTim said:

Bo will start. JMHO 

according to reddit and the rant you would be correct sir. i saw nothing to confirm it so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tgrogan21 said:

I have no reason to but I have a bad feeling they're going to switch QBs every drive for the first 4 or so and then go with who is better.

want to bet? i got a tucker frederickson bottle cap. what you got to put up? grins

Bo will get the start this week, coaches don't want to roll the dice in a must win game to save our season. Both QBs will play however. While Bo makes mistakes, he is solid and gives us a chance to win.

• Like 1

it is raining pretty good right now at lsu. i guess ol bird has soggy feathers............lol. it is supposed to quit by halftime

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

The coaches had to roll the dice in a must win game last week to save our season, and that decision didn’t involve Mr. Nix staying in…

Good point DTR, idc who plays or doesn't... just win!! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

according to reddit and the rant you would be correct sir. i saw nothing to confirm it so take it with a grain of salt.

And tequila and a lime. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

as an aside how do you guys watch the game and keep up with the game chat? i always end up missing part of the game and chat both.

• Like 1

It makes sense but I wouldn’t be surprised to see TJ tonight at some point.  Hopefully it’s after Auburn has gone up multiple scores.

My man crush. 

I see this used a lot. Not saying it's right or wrong, but it's just weird...;-)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

as an aside how do you guys watch the game and keep up with the game chat? i always end up missing part of the game and chat both.

Picture-in-picture on my computer. Or I have the game open on my second monitor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Picture-in-picture on my computer. Or I have the game open on my second monitor.

i try to check in on commercials but i am just not set up for that. i was thinking man some of you guys process stuff quick.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i try to check in on commercials but i am just not set up for that. i was thinking man some of you guys process stuff quick.

When I used to watch on my TV it was a lot harder to keep up with everything but now that everything is done via my laptop it's easier.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

It makes sense but I wouldn’t be surprised to see TJ tonight at some point.  Hopefully it’s after Auburn has gone up multiple scores.

Sounds like they're going to ride the hot hand

37 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Wait have you had this avi before or is it your first time because I remember someone having it before?

Just now, WFE12 said:

Wait have you had this avi before or is it your first time because I remember someone having it before?

first time. i got it from freak. i think it was him.

Well if Bo is starting then I hope he plays the whole game and we win 31-17. 

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

I got two different windows open on my desktop.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

How long y’all think Bo stays in? 🤔

2 drives