Who Starts at QB this week?

W.E.D

Who Starts at QB this week? (not who you want to start)  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Bo Nix or TJ Finley, who takes the 1st snap of the game???

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/03/2021 at 12:25 AM

40 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Is Bo starting?  Seriously?

Seems to be the common thought on a few message boards for ppl who consider themselves "insiders"

Pathetic if it's true.  Really disappointed in Harsin.  I see a bunch of BS excuses like "Bo will be on a short leash", "Can't have TJ start in BR for the 1st time against that crowd".

These are pathetic and a weak mindset.  So road Bo will have us down 2 TDs and then we'll put in TJ???  The crowd in BR is all of a sudden going to be sedated in the 2nd quarter up 14.  

The minute TJ enters the game, 1st snap or 3rd possession that crowd is going to go crazy.  Might as well never play him if you don't think he can handle it mentally.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Seems to be the common thought on a few message boards for ppl who consider themselves "insiders"

Pathetic if it's true.  Really disappointed in Harsin.  I see a bunch of BS excuses like "Bo will be on a short leash", "Can't have TJ start in BR for the 1st time against that crowd".

These are pathetic and a weak mindset.  So road Bo will have us down 2 TDs and then we'll put in TJ???  The crowd in BR is all of a sudden going to be sedated in the 2nd quarter up 14.  

The minute TJ enters the game, 1st snap or 3rd possession that crowd is going to go crazy.  Might as well never play him if you don't think he can handle it mentally.

Don’t need to be an insider to know..I’ll give you a reason…JABA

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Don’t need to be an insider to know..I’ll give you a reason…JABA

It's dumbass HC brain 101.  If true, pretty disappointed Harsin is falling into that thought process.

People fawning over Harsin for being an alpha and firing someone, well....this is a sheep move and playing it safe.  Looking forward to playing from behind all game.  The streak hits 22 years

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

It's dumbass HC brain 101.  If true, pretty disappointed Harsin is falling into that thought process.

People fawning over Harsin for being an alpha and firing someone, well....this is a sheep move and playing it safe.  Looking forward to playing from behind all game.  The streak hits 22 years

Wow, so zero chance his decision was based off how they looked in practice this week?  It's simply dumb coach falling for the legacy-charm of the Nix.  k 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Is that you Tony Franklin…lol

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I can’t intrinsically say it’s a bad decision because Bo will suck, because there’s a slim chance he won’t 

But I can say if you’re making the decision thinking “I’m just gonna pull him if things get bad again”, then you’re doing him, Finley, and the rest of the team a disservice 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Wow, so zero chance his decision was based off how they looked in practice this week?  It's simply dumb coach falling for the legacy-charm of the Nix.  k 

No, none

• Facepalm 1

11 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

But I can say if you’re making the decision thinking “I’m just gonna pull him if things get bad again”, then you’re doing him, Finley, and the rest of the team a disservice 

And that's exactly where we are. Short leash for a QB who has literally never played well on the road. 

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’ll definitely see if these insiders are worth s*** today or not though

Seems like no one is connected anymore

Honestly would be great to see. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

And that's exactly where we are. Short leash for a QB who has literally never played well on the road. 

I just hope they say **** it and give Finley the job and say Bo’s confidence be damned, we need TJ’s skill set. Watching this UGA game and we’re going to get massacre’d if we can’t make these guys respect the deep ball. Regardless what camp you’re in, Finley can throw a deep ball better than Bo. We have got to pray that skill translates to the field or we’re gonna get destroyed 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I just hope they say **** it and give Finley the job and say Bo’s confidence be damned, we need TJ’s skill set. Watching this UGA game and we’re going to get massacre’d if we can’t make these guys respect the deep ball. Regardless what camp you’re in, Finley can throw a deep ball better than Bo. We have got to pray that skill translates to the field or we’re gonna get destroyed 

Yup.

Ga State didn't respect Bo throwing the ball.  lmao thinking any SEC defense will

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, BigBlueWDE said:

Well, maybe UGA is shooting their load today

It'll be interesting if we can stop UGA's rush. It's been the only good part of our defense all year 

I think it's TJ. Harsin hasn't gone along to get along on much of anything.  The way the team responded to TJ last week was unmistakable.  If TJ struggles and you bring in Bo, the team and the fans will shrug and say ok, we gave it a shot.

If Bo struggles, and you bring in TJ, everybody will still be pissed. Better for everyone including Bo if he starts TJ.  This offense may struggle no matter who the QB is. I think Harsin will do the right thing here.

2 hours ago, SRBautigerfan said:

Bo always #winsthepractice

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

I think you missed the part in the OP that asked who do we "think" will start and not who we "want" to start. ;)

After considering all the angles, in my case I "think" Harsin will start Bo, I "want" TJ to start. A lot of responses are like that. 

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

It'll be interesting if we can stop UGA's rush. It's been the only good part of our defense all year 

Except the 1st half of the Ga St game right. When McClain came in after serving his bs targeting sentence all that changed. It shows how much difference one good player can make in the overall performance of a defense.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I think you missed the part in the OP that asked who do we "think" will start and not who we "want" to start. ;)

After considering all the angles, in my case I "think" Harsin will start Bo, I "want" TJ to start. A lot of responses are like that. 

Yeah I know. I made thr OP and pretty much stated this in the OP

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Except the 1st half of the Ga St game right. When McClain came in after serving his bs targeting sentence all that changed. It shows how much difference one good player can make in the overall performance of a defense.  

Agree.

Maybe we have that one good player on offense and we don't know it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Did you see any deep throws better than Nix last week?  Serious question???