Potential OCs for 2022?

AUApostle

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Guess it’s official. Lol

60F59974-ED00-471D-A6A9-8AC27245DE25.jpeg

DOn't see it yet. But if that stat Mustard brought up is true, we could've done much, MUCH worse.

Edited by AUwent

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Guess it’s official. Lol

60F59974-ED00-471D-A6A9-8AC27245DE25.jpeg

Looks like a bit of a pencil neck.  Wonder if he has a play called 'The Annexation of Puerto Rico'

9 minutes ago, Didba said:

I like this hire.  Air raid guy that came up under Kingsbury, will continue to use complex route trees and as a younger guy he likely is more open to changing things up and calling the high percentage play when the down and distance call for it.

Something different for sure. A mesh of Harsin and Kittley’s offense could be interesting. 

Just now, AUwent said:

DOn't see it yet. But if that stat is true, we could've done much, MUCH worse.

Nah people can edit wiki. Someone is f’ing with us. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Kittley on paper sounds like a guy who could bring a lot of excitement and a fresh look at the offense . 

Did I wake up in a different world? Or are most of the posters on here Alabama trolls?  I’m sorry but I believe that half the people on this board are trolls.  
You are ok with getting a guy who has never played college football and only been an OC at Western Kentucky one year over a guy that played the position and has been an OC for 5 years?

This is Kiffin trolling at its finest.   

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Did I wake up in a different world? Or are most of the posters on here Alabama trolls?  I’m sorry but I believe that half the people on this board are trolls.  
You are ok with getting a guy who has never played college football and only been an OC at Western Kentucky one year over a guy that played the position and has been an OC for 5 years?

Wanna know who else didn’t play college ball. Joe Brady. Remember him?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Like I said if Mustard is correct, I'm in.

Edited by AUwent

7 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

So another poster pointed out Joe Brady  (oops apparently Brady played at William and Mary, a well known football powerhouse)... Guess who else didn't play football? Mike Leach.  Fun fact Leach actually played rugby for BYU

Edited by Didba
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

I've said this a billion times, I'll say it again. The freaking Mississippi schools got coaches most of us would happily take.

I just don't know with CBH. I really hope people like Zeek and Brad are right and Harsin turns out to be a very good long term coach (with approximately the success of at least Tubs) and could even see it if we finish strong in recruiting. But if we end up with Zak Hill I'm leaning towards what CivilEng and Realist are saying. The question is, how long do we need to give him for optics/what we can afford (bad move to have two coaches on payroll)?

May I ask:  Have you EVER seen their work?  I mean, there is a ton of video evidence on YouTube.  Have a look at their handiwork.  It will help form your opinion

All three are quite good, and both Hill and Ludwig are good QB coaches.

One othere thing, no matter where they are, even Vandy, they are bloody consistent

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Wrong.   He played at William and Mary

Oh the vaulted offensive powerhouse of W&M....

1 minute ago, Didba said:

So another poster pointed out Joe Brady... Guess who else didn't play football? Mike Leach.

Mike Leach never played and I’m aware of that.   If I’m the AD, I would never hire Mike Leach.   Mike Leach is Gus but throws the ball.   Look up his records 

5 minutes ago, au302 said:

Thoughts on Bo's fit in an air raid system? 

Highly doubt we would run an air raid system.  Would be multiple with air raid route tree/passing concepts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

If he can make chicken salad from chicken droppings.... yes .. he would be my choice.

Oh the vaulted offensive powerhouse of W&M....

Hey man, I’m not the one he said never played.   I’m just pointing out he was wrong.   The guy played.   

• Like 1

Just now, aubaseball said:

Mike Leach never played and I’m aware of that.   If I’m the AD, I would never hire Mike Leach.   Mike Leach is Gus but throws the ball.   Look up his records 

Hard disagree there.  Leach has put up tons of points and yards wherever he goes as soon as he gets his scheme installed and guys that fit it.  He just can't field a defense. Gus hasn't put up tons of yards on anyone in years.  While their W-L record may be similar Leach is a much better offensive mind then Gus.

2 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Hey man, I’m not the one he said never played.   I’m just pointing out he was wrong.   The guy played.   

That's fair lol.

Hard disagree there.  Leach has put up tons of points and yards wherever he goes as soon as he gets his scheme installed and guys that fit it.  He just can't field a defense. Gus hasn't put up tons of yards on anyone in years.  While their W-L record may be similar Leach is a much better offensive mind then Gus.

That may be true, but looking at both objectively, Gus has had more success.... just pointing it out.

15 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I get the name recognition isn’t there, but the Jeff Lebbys and Joe Brady’s started somewhere. Anybody heard of Lebby before last year?? Me nether. 

Who do you want ? 

Guest MustardSeed
20 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Nah people can edit wiki. Someone is f’ing with us. 

Probably.  NEVER trust wiki for breaking news 😂